PDA

View Full Version : please help, no phone service and expecting urgent call

kstrachan66
23-04-2006, 15:21
Hi,

I'm hoping that someone with 'contacts' can help.

I have no phone service apparantly due to a 'computer mix-up' and faults won't help and customer service doesn't work at the weekend

Somehow there has been a change to my package details and they have discontinued my service. This is not an account problem - and they have confirmed this.

The faults dept can't deal wiith this kind of problem!!

I am expecting a call from my husband who is stationed overseas with the British military - he only gets to make this call once a fortnight because he is posted to a remote area. If I miss todays' call I won't get to speak to him for another two weeks. As you can imagine life is difficult enough with him away and I am deeply distressed at the thought of going 4 weeks without any communication.

Any ideas on how I can cut through this redtape and find a kind and sensible soul who will switch my service back on?

Many thanks

Karen

Druchii
23-04-2006, 15:29
I can't help, but a quick question do you think your hubby will have anoher number to call if yours is messed up? Like a mobile? It might be a much shorter call but you may still hear from him.

As for customer support etc. It's a pain, but there are plenty of people here who may be able to help, although i'm not sure they can do so on a daywhere noone seems to work anymore.

kstrachan66
23-04-2006, 15:36
Hi

Thanks, but no, he can't call a mobile from the field phone

Karen

Paul K
23-04-2006, 15:45
It's possible that faults are telling the truth here. It's not a fault so they cannot deal with it :( It does need to go through CS to sort out most likely.

Derek
23-04-2006, 15:48
If the line has been disconnected its very unlikely you could get someone to switch it back on a Sunday. :(