PDA

View Full Version : sx701 dect phones (help)

bellarose
14-04-2006, 20:01
Hi There Can Anybody Help Me I Have Just Purchased Of Ebay A Pair Of Sx701 Dect Phones. On Charging The Phones Both Phones Say No Base I Have Spent Hours On Trying To Solve This Problem With No Success. I Do Have The Manual I Have Tried To Reset Up The Handset To The Base And Although It Comes Up On The Handset Ie Handset I Base1 It Still Does Not Seem To Comunicate With The Base .and When I Go In To Settings On The Phone It Wont Allow Me Access To All Of The Things Ie To Set The Time Etc Can Anyone Throw Any Light Onto This Subject Or Have I Been Had Many Thanks In Advance Ann:)

Graham M
14-04-2006, 20:18
Do you actually have a base or do you have 2 additional handsets?

Oh and :welcome:

bellarose
14-04-2006, 20:32
Hi There Yes I Do Have A Base There Is A Difference To The Bases One Has A Button On The Bottom For Locating The Phone The Other Does Not .many Thanks Ann ;)

Graham M
14-04-2006, 22:46
OK have you tried posing the seller a question? It's completely possible they were put on eBay because they were knackered

bellarose
15-04-2006, 21:46
Hi There Yes I Have A Feeling You Could Be Right I Will Get On To Him Tommorow And See What He Has To Say Hope He Is Willing To Sort This Out Or I Am Going To Be Out Of Pocket By A Fair Amount Oh Well We Live And Learn Cheers:(

Matth
16-04-2006, 12:53
Is the base (with the button) powered and connected to the line (sometimes they don't operate correctly without a line).

Are the correct mains adapters being used with each base - the one for the system base may not be the same as the one for the second (passive charger) base.

bellarose
17-04-2006, 14:09
Hi There
Many Thanks Have Just Tried And Sadly No Different But Thank You Any Way.ann:(

DaveWoo
28-02-2008, 20:23
I have 2 sets of these. You need to know the pin to register to the bases. I amda bout to posyt a question since although the default pin is 0000 (you need the pin to register with a base) on one set we have forgotten the pin and cannot find a way (and there is nothing in the manual to tell you how)to restore to factory preset 0000