PDA

View Full Version : Not So Kiddie now :)

TigaSefi
25-11-2003, 17:14
GTA III might be coming on the GC if this is anything to go by.

http://www.gamecubeland.com/index.php?page=news&news_id=1951

Neil
25-11-2003, 17:23
No mention of Vice City though.....:angel:

TigaSefi
25-11-2003, 17:24
Nah I played on the PC, that'll do me..... I still prefer the old style of over head on the Playstation 1. Grand Theft Auto IV already being designed.

Jarandco
25-11-2003, 17:35
Could be, seeing as its on the xbox! :D

Steve H
25-11-2003, 17:55
You've got the best one anyway, in my eyes GtaIII's better than Vice.

ic14
25-11-2003, 19:25
You've got the best one anyway, in my eyes GtaIII's better than Vice.steve h? former steve ntl right? lol

I must be one of the few people who hasnt played gta 3 or vice city...... :( feel like im missing something.

MadGamer
25-11-2003, 20:38
steve h? former steve ntl right? lol

I must be one of the few people who hasnt played gta 3 or vice city...... :( feel like im missing something.A hem The Simpsons hit n run??? ring any bells?

Defiant
25-11-2003, 20:42
I heard the opposite. Company's like Capcom have not been impressed by the poor sales of games like Resident Evil and are releasing them on other formats now. Well you can't blame them can you . Resident Evil on the Gaycube lol

MadGamer
25-11-2003, 22:11
I heard the opposite. Company's like Capcom have not been impressed by the poor sales of games like Resident Evil and are releasing them on other formats now. Well you can't blame them can you . Resident Evil on the Gaycube lol Gaycube? Thought it was Gamecube :D :D :D

kronas
26-11-2003, 03:07
the cube does not deserve GTA the port will be a 'waste' of time and publication it should stay on the current platforms where it should be and justifys itself quite nicely

TigaSefi
26-11-2003, 10:05
Says you Kronass :D, I'll definitely be getting it and I think it will do quite well. And Rockstar who makes it are happy to do it which is great. (PS, it still has to be confirmed which means it could just be a rumor).

We still getting Resident Evil 4 so ner ner ner :p if u want to be so childish Defiant ;) and anyways multi platform games are the way to go really. Then the costs of developing games will be covered by more buyers over the 3 platforms.

TigaSefi
26-11-2003, 11:29
Oi defiant, Capcom are rumored to bring even more resident evil games out on the gamecube :D

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?subsectionid=160&articleid=66203&pagetype=2

Tricky
26-11-2003, 19:49
Why o why must you always say "gaycube" it's getting a little tedious now...and it's been highlighted before.

Please let people whom have a gamecube have their peace - As previously stated : If you don't like the cube then don't read/comment on the posts

Boom
27-11-2003, 13:56
Why o why must you always say "gaycube" it's getting a little tedious now...and it's been highlighted before.

Hmm...sounds very similar to someone on these boards referring to the Xbox as the Truck Box?

ic14
27-11-2003, 18:03
Hmm...sounds very similar to someone on these boards referring to the Xbox as the Truck Box?Well it doesnt happen as often as <Mod Edit - Comments removed>does it?

Steve H
27-11-2003, 18:11
Any more reference to "Gaycube", or whatsoever in any threads from now on, the thread will be locked.

Thinking we need to add it to the swear filter :erm:

ic14
27-11-2003, 18:21
Any more reference to "Gaycube", or whatsoever in any threads from now on, the thread will be locked.

Thinking we need to add it to the swear filter :erm:erm?? me confused here? I was just saying that the xbox isnt called xbox as much as the gamecube is called the word i cant mention.... no need for editing?!?!

(Good idea about the swear filter though, id add the stupid names for PS2 and xbox to it aswell)

Defiant
17-12-2003, 22:00
Then the costs of developing games will be covered by more buyers over the 3 platforms.

Not really the XBOX is based on win2k so they would be able to publish that version on the pc and well the PS2 versions pay for themselve's too. Its just the <Mod edit> has problems with sale's

Please let people whom have a gamecube have their peace - As previously stated : If you don't like the cube then don't read/comment on the posts

This is a term used allot on the internet because of its poor sale's and evener poorer support from Nintendo (unless your a jap or yank)

Don't believe me, open another window and have a search ;)

kronas
17-12-2003, 23:07
This is a term used allot on the internet because of its poor sale's and evener poorer support from Nintendo (unless your a jap or yank)

Don't believe me, open another window and have a search ;)

http://www.nofadz.com/nofadz_history_x/gaycube.jpg

:rofl:

like that one i used the word since the days of .com no one complained or are we going to let the cube off these days it always needs proping up :rolleyes:

Defiant
18-12-2003, 14:25
Or someone gave me a bad Reputation point and tried to be a mod. Nice to know my view on gaycube owners is proved yet again. Put your dummy's back in guys I'm sure Nintendo will bring you a decent game out this xmas lol

TigaSefi
18-12-2003, 14:37
lol defiant, we are absolutely stuffed to the brim with decent games this Christmas thanks, however it ain't looking so rosy for the owners of the boxes so large it takes over ur living room :)

Stuart
18-12-2003, 15:19
lol defiant, we are absolutely stuffed to the brim with decent games this Christmas thanks, however it ain't looking so rosy for the owners of the boxes so large it takes over ur living room :)
In what universe? 'cause it sure doesn't seem to be this one...

Defiant
18-12-2003, 15:22

I've got 7 this month all us imports but thanks TigaSefi ;)

Jarandco
18-12-2003, 15:26

now now, if you really HAVE to "diss" the xbox then please get your facts straight, i believe the XBOX has a pretty massive catologue of games this xmas!

TRhe cube has quite a few aswell, some of which i will be purchasing, but persoanlly i want more games for the xbox :0 Although i cant bloody wait for double dash on xmas day!!!! :D

TigaSefi
18-12-2003, 15:44
It pretty massive if you are into them games, but none of them on the X Box really does anything for me.

To explain further I am really not into online games, I don't have the time for it. I prefer good strong one player games and I find the Nintendo best for this.

Steve H
18-12-2003, 16:06
:rofl:

like that one i used the word since the days of .com no one complained or are we going to let the cube off these days it always needs proping up :rolleyes:

erm, No ones complained? :confused: I've had many a PM complaining about it, Which kinda means they dont want you to say it, hence your not going to :shrug:

Thinking we need to add it to the swear filter :rolleyes:

lol defient, Your attention span astounds me :rolleyes: