PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Nissan Skyline Information Appeal

AndrewJ
26-03-2006, 13:19
Hiya all I found this from another site, I have a passion for these cars and I feel for this guy.

A webring is being formed to help find this car.

LINK to thread with more information (http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34512) ( chassis no reg etc )

Some info
FROM LINK ABOVE
Well a couple of things really;

If anyone knows whereabouts or info on a black Nissan Skyline gtst, registration L823 MGM, chassis number ECR33-014814 could they please contact me in some wayââ‚ ¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦

This was the reg and details of what WAS my Skyline, but on Sat 18th March at 0315 three or four fellaÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s aged in their early twentys decided otherwiseââ‚ ¬Â¦.

Basic outlay of the story was I was woken up by some talking and rumbling about outside my bedroom window, I looked out to see a couple of fellas looking round my dads car which is right below my window, I banged on the window and shouted at themââ‚ ¬Ã‚¦ This startled them and one ran down the driveway but one stayed trying to get into my dadââ‚ ¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚¢s car and the other was hovering around the Skyline which was parked behind itâ₠¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ Needless to say I jumped outta bed grabbed a pair of trousers and shoes and went out to them to hopefully make them give up and take off in their getaway car (a Silver Vauxhall Vectra saloon), but one pulled his hood up and started comin towards me n told me to get back in the house, I was contemplating havin a go then I thot 1 against 3 or 4, best notââ‚ ¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ So just I was away in to phone the police to which one of the thifs said to †œGo ahead, phone the policeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šà ¬Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ¢Ã ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦

Druchii
26-03-2006, 15:57
Posted it up on another forum as well, hope he gets his car back, thefyt is just cowardice in reality.

Nidge
27-03-2006, 05:00
I know it's bad when someone has their car nicked but, he left all the documents in the car:confused: :confused: :confused: You might as well leave the keys in the ignition with all the doors and windows open.