PDA

View Full Version : Account query

prolific8
24-11-2003, 14:20
Hi all. I notice that .com is down, so I've come here to ask. Is there anyone on here that can check accounts? I have asked for my broadband/digital tv/phone to be cancelled (via phone and in writing) and was wondering if anyone could check to see if this has been put into action. I can provide you with the account details if neccessary. I hope someone can help, as I really don't have three hours to spend on hold just to check on the phone!

Thanks

scrotnig
24-11-2003, 18:56
Hi all. I notice that .com is down, so I've come here to ask. Is there anyone on here that can check accounts? I have asked for my broadband/digital tv/phone to be cancelled (via phone and in writing) and was wondering if anyone could check to see if this has been put into action. I can provide you with the account details if neccessary. I hope someone can help, as I really don't have three hours to spend on hold just to check on the phone!

Thanks
The first point of call is to call customer services on 0800 052 2000 and ask them to confirm.

If you try early on in the day, you should get through no problem.

If you are not able to, or you don't get a satisfactory answer, then feel free to post back and someone can try and pick it up for you.

prolific8
27-11-2003, 12:27
If you are not able to, or you don't get a satisfactory answer, then feel free to post back and someone can try and pick it up for you.

Hi again. I've tried calling a few times since I posted, and each time I've been transferred somewhere else and placed on hold for longer than I'm able to wait (I'm calling from work and can't sit there on hold).

Is there anyone at all that can check it for me? All I need to know is whether they've put into action my cancellation request (I've now sent them two letters in addition to my original phone call).

I'd really appreciate it.

scrotnig
27-11-2003, 12:33
If you want to PM me your details, I will try and get hold of someone who covers your region and get this confirmed.

Neil
27-11-2003, 12:35
There are plenty of ntl staff here, & I'm I'm sure someone will get this sorted for you.

[Edit]-Damn you're fast Mark! :p

prolific8
28-11-2003, 09:31
There are plenty of ntl staff here, & I'm I'm sure someone will get this sorted for you.

[Edit]-Damn you're fast Mark! :p

Details PM'd, and thank you again.

prolific8
08-12-2003, 13:17
Everything is now sorted, and I'd just like to publically thank Mark B for his tireless help. If I ever meet you, drinks are on me.