PDA

View Full Version : Pucker up and blow....

kink
24-11-2003, 12:01
Help for a very important blow job needed for two desperate women!! ;)

Our manager has left us for the morning to set up a variety of displays in our library and postgraduate centre for National Electronic Library for Health Awareness Week.... and while everything else is going to plan, our blowing skills are letting us down :cry: and we've not managed to get any work done through laughing so much at our attempts to inflate the long cylindrical balloons... all the others are fine.... but we have many more long ones than round ones... and we are now out of puff and totally redfaced :D
The sounds of huffing, pfft squeaky sounds and subsequent hysterical giggles that are coming from our office are drawing the wrong kind of attention... Numpy, my colleague, has just suggested that it may be because of our "getting older and our losing the elasticity of our lips"... that is a direct quote :p

So.... anyone care to give tips to two women on how to inflate the long cylindrical balloons though only the use of our lips?
Rubbing them between our palms to get them warmer... and even placing them against hot coffee mugs have been tried.... but we still can't get them up :naughty:

Any tips? :) bearing in mind that our manager the Frick Monster will be back in a matter of hours and this should all be completed by then.

downquark1
24-11-2003, 12:06
Download Failed (1) Innuendo overload

kink
24-11-2003, 12:10
Download Failed (1) Innuendo overload
:rofl: but can you believe it's TRUE!!!! was going to add that we're both actually better at sucking than blowing.... thanks to McD's milkshakes and my being a smoker but that would have really made a mockery of my request :spin: :D

Just to add.... we've tried stretching them too.... but nothing's happening :(

Dooby
24-11-2003, 12:20
was going to suggest stretching them but you say you have tried that...
have you stretched them 'widthwise'? ( ass opposed to just lengthwise... ) apparantly width is better...

Dooby
24-11-2003, 12:21
oh, and have you contemplated getting some kind of mechanical device to help you out? ( a bicycle pump would do )

Nemesis
24-11-2003, 12:22
A swift short 'blow' to get it to respond :naughty: closely follwed by a long hard breath to get it 'erect' :naughty:. Don't forget to tie off the base :eek: or the erection will be shortlived. Not that I believe you've ever experienced that problem before :naughty:

bopdude
24-11-2003, 12:25
Hi kink, long time no see. you could try filling them with hot water by stretching the neck over the tap head and filling slowly :shrug: then let the water out of course !!!!

And this thread should make it clear to all women the need to keep on practicing *ahem " blowing skills :naughty:

But really the long ones are said to be " the hardest to get up " :naughty:
but are well worth it *ahem, in the end :Yikes: ( so i've been told ) lol

Hope you suckceed in your your quest :p

kink
24-11-2003, 12:37
was going to suggest stretching them but you say you have tried that...
have you stretched them 'widthwise'? ( ass opposed to just lengthwise... ) apparantly width is better...

Numpy says YES!!!! the stretching it width wise has got a response!!!! she's now got it a little of the way.... but says that she can't maintain it :cry: she has now left it slightly inflated... but can't keep up the amount of puffing that is required.

Yes!! i do realise how this might sound like a bit of a wind up.... but it isn't :D

oh, and have you contemplated getting some kind of mechanical device to help you out? ( a bicycle pump would do )

Yes thanks.... i did ask the Frick Monster to supply us with a pump when he bought them... but DOH!!!! he didn't :( but then he can do it relatively well :shrug:

Hi kink, long time no see. you could try filling them with hot water by stretching the neck over the tap head and filling slowly :shrug: then let the water out of course !!!!

.......[snippity snipped]Hope you suckceed in your your quest :p

I'm going to try that now Bop :) Thank you :kiss:

Funny that.... not many suggestions to help.... which is strange... given that there are lots of people full of hot air on here :naughty: ;)

Thanks heaps so far... but looks like we might have to dump the long balloons :( which is a shame.... because we were planning a little surprise for the Frick Monster on his return.... well this is a Medical Information Centre.... some anatomically correct display features would have made the event much more interesting :p

Paul K
24-11-2003, 12:38
Are there no oxygen bottles in your hospital or failling that blokes wandering around with nothing to do? Tell them its a contest to impress She who wishes to rename anonymous;)

kink
24-11-2003, 12:48
Are there no oxygen bottles in your hospital or failling that blokes wandering around with nothing to do? Tell them its a contest to impress Linda;)

And the NHS has oxygen to waste on balloons? Afraid not.....
Blokes to do it? :nono:
Mentioning Numpy's name? :nono: :erm:

But thank you... i think lol

So far.... a vaguely enlarged cylindrical balloon has been created.... the only problem is... that if downquark was worried about the innuendo earlier, then the extra large cumberland sausage shaped balloon in a display would be even worse :eek:

Still waiting for Numpy to return with news of the hot water in the balloon...

Paul K
24-11-2003, 12:51
You and cumberland sausages ;)
I'm sure you ladies will get it done, hope you take a pic when its finished LOL

dieselking
24-11-2003, 12:52
Help for a very important blow job needed for two desperate women!! ;)

Our manager has left us for the morning to set up a variety of displays in our library and postgraduate centre for National Electronic Library for Health Awareness Week.... and while everything else is going to plan, our blowing skills are letting us down :cry: and we've not managed to get any work done through laughing so much at our attempts to inflate the long cylindrical balloons... all the others are fine.... but we have many more long ones than round ones... and we are now out of puff and totally redfaced :D
The sounds of huffing, pfft squeaky sounds and subsequent hysterical giggles that are coming from our office are drawing the wrong kind of attention... Numpy, my colleague, has just suggested that it may be because of our "getting older and our losing the elasticity of our lips"... that is a direct quote :p

So.... anyone care to give tips to two women on how to inflate the long cylindrical balloons though only the use of our lips?
Rubbing them between our palms to get them warmer... and even placing them against hot coffee mugs have been tried.... but we still can't get them up :naughty:

Any tips? :) bearing in mind that our manager the Frick Monster will be back in a matter of hours and this should all be completed by then.

LOL Why do u buy a foot pump, make blowing up balloons a lot easier!!! :LOL: :LOL:

gary_580
24-11-2003, 13:34
blow them up until your struggling. How the end between your thumb and finger and squeeze it with the other hand. (sounds like that would feel good!!) Hopefully you'll squeeze the air and stretch the balloon. Then add more air and repeat if required.

Stuart
24-11-2003, 13:40
And the NHS has oxygen to waste on balloons? Afraid not.....
Blokes to do it? :nono:

Qxygen tends to be slightly explosive if handled incorrectly (IIRC).

Anyway, you mean you can't find a handy bloke to help you? :naughty:

I would offer, but am a bit too far away..

Gogogo
24-11-2003, 13:42
Help for a very important blow job needed for two desperate women!! ;)...So.... anyone care to give tips to two women on how to inflate the long cylindrical balloons though only the use of our lips?
Rubbing them between our palms to get them warmer... and even placing them against hot coffee mugs have been tried.... but we still can't get them up :naughty: Any tips? :) bearing in mind that our manager the Frick Monster will be back in a matter of hours and this should all be completed by then.

This post must be one of the most fascinating posts this year, there ought to be a prize for it.

:rofl: :)

Ramrod
24-11-2003, 13:58
Kink, look upon this as a chance to refine your technique and develop some stamina. :D

...no pain no gain!

kronas
24-11-2003, 14:03
all this sucking and blowing has made me :spin:

i was going to make the same suggestion as dieselking get a foot pump

i would help....... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

trebor
24-11-2003, 14:05
you need Rejuvenator Oil ;) honest
order it here it works on leather and rubber, sounds like it's just your sort of thing
http://www.leathermotive.com/leathercare.html

washing up liquid or baby oil may work, it could get messy but is worth a try to ease you erection problems ;)
just remember one thing, if you stop blowing it will go down unless your lips are held tightly over the end. :tu:

Dooby
24-11-2003, 14:13
Numpy says YES!!!! the stretching it width wise has got a response!!!! she's now got it a little of the way.... but says that she can't maintain it :cry: she has now left it slightly inflated... but can't keep up the amount of puffing that is required.

you could try taking it in turns... rather than doing on each take it in turns with the same one (now wheres my camera... :) )

kink
24-11-2003, 14:14
Kink, look upon this as a chance to refine your technique and develop some stamina. :D

...no pain no gain!
And there was i thinking that blowing would cause an incredible amount of pain!! :eek: and not just to me?
I hate blowing up balloons anyway.... have always had a great fear of them exploding in my face, which happened years ago :(

Now why does that make things sound even worse? :p

You and cumberland sausages ;)

I'm sure you ladies will get it done, hope you take a pic when its finished LOL
Taking pics tomorrow... and we only managed to get two cylindrical balloons past the 6/7 inch size :erm: Not sure we'll be able to use them but will see, what with there only being two of them, they may look a little more out of place..... suspicious even ;)

Qxygen tends to be slightly explosive if handled incorrectly (IIRC).

Anyway, you mean you can't find a handy bloke to help you? :naughty:

I would offer, but am a bit too far away..

That's right Stu.... oxygen was never really an option but it was an idea, and i'm grateful for that regardless :)
That's both you and paul that have offered your services.... does that mean that you're both experienced in this and are capable? Do men just have a larger lung capacity than women generally? Or are they just much better at expiring copious amounts of hot air? ;) and yes i know.... women are just much better at blowing hot and cold right? :naughty:

This post must be one of the most fascinating posts this year, there ought to be a prize for it.

:rofl: :)

Prize? would have rather just had more than two pathetic looking cylindrical balloons for when the Frick Monster returns. and he should be back by 3pm :erm:
No doubt he, being the manager, will be an expert... hot air abounds at NHS meetings... ;)

Thanks to everyone that tried.... and we shall keep on trying for a while longer too :)
I don't usually post asking for help... but given the circumstances i thought it might also make all our Monday morning a little more fun :D

PS.... Damn... the Frick Monster has just walked in..... time to get back to it :(

Dave Stones
24-11-2003, 14:15
all this sucking and blowing has made me :spin:

yep it'll do that... :naughty:

i would help....... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

you want to join in with the ladies in blowing? :erm: ok... :p

kronas
24-11-2003, 14:17
you want to join in with the ladies in blowing? :erm: ok... :p

hey i dont suck on them the point is you have to blow blow blow boy :p

Dave Stones
24-11-2003, 14:19
hey i dont suck on them the point is you have to blow blow blow boy :p

:p

hope no one ever does actually blow anything other than balloons near me... i do'n't want to die before i am 20...

Salu
24-11-2003, 14:22
If you work in a Hospital then you will have pressurised medical air pumped around the hospital.....

bopdude
24-11-2003, 14:54
With all the suggestions \ hints you surely must have quite a lot of healthy looking " bits " there by now :p

Whose technique ( if any ) helped you the most :D and which did you enjoy the most :disturbd: :naughty: ( in the interest of science of course ) :)

You could of course have bought a proper balloon pump :idea: :idea:

zoombini
24-11-2003, 16:36
Inflating the long baloons by mouth is not reccomended.

It can cause strains to your inside bits, resulting in chest pains etc.

The long straight ballons should only ever be blown up by using a compressed air cylinder (or whatever the stuff is).

This is taken (from memory) from the book on ballon animals that I have at home somewhere, that only makes an appearance at childrens parties when I get to make all the party baloon toys.

I use an air compressor, like those that can inflate a car tyre etc. Saves me going all woozy & feeling sick afterwards.

kink
24-11-2003, 19:48
Hi Kink,

The fastest way to a fine erect balloon shaped object is:

pop down to the pharmacy, get a few SILDENAFIL - ORAL, crush them up and place a bit in each balloon. securely tie the ends and within about 30-40 minutes they will be fully extended. I am told that this will only last for about 12 hours so it may not be long enough.
Thank you kind sir :) We may try that tomorrow..... but Numpy has suggested, after reading your post, that something like Alka Seltzer might work just as well, or Carbonate of Soda.... the Frick Monster is off to Mexico tomorrow, so we'll be free to experiment to our heart's content :D
Hope nothing too explosive happens if we use too much :erm:

With all the suggestions \ hints you surely must have quite a lot of healthy looking " bits " there by now :p

Whose technique ( if any ) helped you the most :D and which did you enjoy the most :disturbd: :naughty: ( in the interest of science of course ) :)

You could of course have bought a proper balloon pump :idea: :idea:
Hello Bop :)

As it stands..... we have 3 reasonably sized long balloons :eek: Yes....... only three.... but all of these were achieved through filling them with hot water first..... and an incredible amount of blowing :cry: Even managed one myself ;) But the Frick Monster had bought very very cheap balloons and the ends weren't really long enough to sustain much blowing without then ends slipping out from between our lips.... so we gave up for today.

Which did we enjoy the most? :rofl: Not sure we enjoyed any of them.... apart from the one that i was blowing in the office when a very surprised male student nurse walked in.... i gave up on the explanations and just joined in with the laughter :D

Thank you all who offered helpful comments..... they were really appreciated..... and as thanks to the Frick Monster for being such a cheapskate and not buying us a pump, which i KNOW is sold along side the balloons in Asda, he will pay..... when he see the photos of the strategically placed balloons in HIS library on his return :naughty: :p

Will post the incriminating results tomorrow night if i can :)

Chimaera
24-11-2003, 21:07
I look forward to the evidence kink!! :D

Ramrod
24-11-2003, 21:23
As it stands..... we have 3 reasonably sized long balloons :eek: Yes....... only three.... but all of these were achieved through filling them with hot water first..... and an incredible amount of blowing :cry: Thats it?! Thats all you could manage?? Kink, you disapoint me!:mis:

:D

kink
24-11-2003, 21:31
Thats it?! Thats all you could manage?? Kink, you disapoint me!:mis:

Look Gimp boy ;) I was blowing for all i was worth..... but to no avail..... maybe i'm better at other oral activities....

..... like ...... talking for instance :naughty: ;)

Stuart
24-11-2003, 21:34
Look Gimp boy ;) I was blowing for all i was worth..... but to no avail..... maybe i'm better at other oral activities....

..... like ...... talking for instance :naughty: ;)
Or even shouting.... As in the pub on Friday....

downquark1
24-11-2003, 21:35
http://www.liquidninjas.com/bbs/images/smilies/plauder/pfohnmacht.gif Innuendo overloadI think my previous post was an understatement so:

Download Failed (1)Innuendo overload!!!!

kink
24-11-2003, 21:37
Or even shouting.... As in the pub on Friday....

Well stu..... if shouting was the only way to get you to keep your hands to yourself....... then that's what i had to do :D

Fancy trying to pinch my.......... drink like that :naughty: ;)

kink
24-11-2003, 21:41
I think my previous post was an understatement so:

http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/armed/explode.gifInnuendo overload!!!!

:sorry:

Looks like you're having a bit of a blow out yourself ;)

Look.... UDT said last night that this forum isn't any fun anymore..... if anyone on this thread has had fun today, as much as we did at work..... then fantastic..... my work here is done :)

homealone
24-11-2003, 21:43
hullo

- those long balloons are a pain to blow up - especially if they only have short necks - you have to give it loads to get it started, then clamp it off with your fingers, while you get your breath back. Then go for another big effort, clamp it again, recover - repeat till inflated to your satisfaction.

- of course, like zoombini said, you can hyperventilate & all sorts, I suppose if you're in a hospital, that's ok;)

Thank you kind sir We may try that tomorrow..... but Numpy has suggested, after reading your post, that something like Alka Seltzer might work just as well, or Carbonate of Soda.... the Frick Monster is off to Mexico tomorrow, so we'll be free to experiment to our heart's content
Hope nothing too explosive happens if we use too much

sounds very messy indeed:D

- & I have to say that this thread caused me much amusement, today at work, imagining the scenes & the dialogue, as it progressed, was hilarious. Sorry I couldn't help, for laughing:D:p

Stuart
24-11-2003, 21:46
Well stu..... if shouting was the only way to get you to keep your hands to yourself....... then that's what i had to do :D

Fancy trying to pinch my.......... drink like that :naughty: ;)
Moi? I'm an :angel:

Most of the time:naughty:

kink
24-11-2003, 21:49
hullo
[Snippity snip]......

- & I have to say that this thread caused me much amusement, today at work, imagining the scenes & the dialogue, as it progressed, was hilarious. Sorry I couldn't help, for laughing:D:p

Download Failed (1)

I'm really glad you had fun too gary :) I just wish you could have heard the noises that were produced and the incredibly purple faces.... from the pointless blowing to the point of almost producing migraines and laughing insanely at each other when the balloons won the battle and farted noisely in our frustrated faces :D

Wish you could have been there too :)

homealone
24-11-2003, 22:03
Download Failed (1)

I'm really glad you had fun too gary :) I just wish you could have heard the noises that were produced and the incredibly purple faces.... from the pointless blowing to the point of almost producing migraines and laughing insanely at each other when the balloons won the battle and farted noisely in our frustrated faces :D

Wish you could have been there too :)

I can do big breaths, I might have been useful;) - I would never fart in a frustrated face, noisily, or otherwise, though - and as for being there, - well I could have nipped out to Asda & bought you a pump, I suppose.:)

downquark1
24-11-2003, 22:07
Looks like you're having a bit of a blow out yourself
sorry, :confused: I was only looking for oppertunities to use funny smilies :D

kink
24-11-2003, 22:12
sorry, :confused: I was only looking for oppertunities to use funny smilies :D

:rofl: Glad to have been of assistance ;)

Theodoric
24-11-2003, 22:16
I can do big breaths, I might have been useful;) - I would never fart in a frustrated face, noisily, or otherwise, though - and as for being there, - well I could have nipped out to Asda & bought you a pump, I suppose.:)
From the original Doctor in the House film:

Doctor (to young, female patient): "Big breaths."

Female patient: "Yeth, and I'm only thixteen."

MetaWraith
24-11-2003, 22:16
you couldnt by any chance adapt one of them blood pressure monitor cuffs and use its pump ?

kink
24-11-2003, 22:24
From the original Doctor in the House film:

Doctor (to young, female patient): "Big breaths."

Female patient: "Yeth, and I'm only thixteen."
Download Failed (1)

I actually prefer Kenneth Williams as Julius Caesar saying..... Infamy.... Infamy, they've all got it in for me :D
Not the same i know..... but it certainly has me gasping for air due to laughing :p

you couldnt by any chance adapt one of them blood pressure monitor cuffs and use its pump ?

Well we don't have them to hand in the centre..... but from tomorrow, the manager's away.... so the employees will play ;)

Theodoric
24-11-2003, 22:25
Would a little Shakespeare help? :)

"Blow, winds, and crack your cheeks! Rage! Blow!"

Maggy
24-11-2003, 22:34
I wonder what ever happened to the cardboard balloon pumps of my childhood? :idea:

They consisted of two open ended cardboard tubes one slightly smaller in diameter that fitted inside the other tube.When the smaller tube was pumped back and forth it would create pressure which would escape through a small valve at the top.You only had to fix the balloon neck to the valve and then pump with ones hands.
Made blowing up balloons very much easier than puckering up.

Incog. :waving:

I think that is fairly innuendo free downquark

kink
24-11-2003, 22:40
I wonder what ever happened to the cardboard balloon pumps of my childhood? :idea:

They consisted of two open ended cardboard tubes one slightly smaller in diameter that fitted inside the other tube.When the smaller tube was pumped back and forth it would create pressure which would escape through a small valve at the top.You only had to fix the balloon neck to the valve and then pump with ones hands.

Well, i think they still exist Coggy...... in fact that's the very sort i was thinking that the mighty Frick Monster was going to buy :erm:
Very lightweight and cheap..... only sold for the use of blowing up balloons....
Am beginning to think that he didn't buy one on purpose :grind:

Paul K
24-11-2003, 22:51
Well, i think they still exist Coggy...... in fact that's the very sort i was thinking that the mighty Frick Monster was going to buy :erm:
Very lightweight and cheap..... only sold for the use of blowing up balloons....
Am beginning to think that he didn't buy one on purpose :grind:
Lightweight and cheap? We still talking about pumps ? :p
Frick Monster not buy one on purpose?
Now why would he do that to you :naughty: Not that he probably enjoyed the quiet :p
*apologises and runs for the door*

homealone
24-11-2003, 22:54

sorry incog - there are elements of the design that seem to include a tampon applicator - we may have a patent war?:p:D

kink
24-11-2003, 22:57
[Snippity snipped]...........*apologises and runs for the door*
It's locked...... you're trapped...... and in trouble :afire: ;)

sorry incog - there are elements of the design that seem to include a tampon applicator - we may have a patent war?:p:D
Well, if the two get mistaken for each other.... but one of them managed to shut a hastely opened mouth regardless.... then it's served it's purpose :grind:

Paul K
24-11-2003, 23:06
It's locked...... you're trapped...... and in trouble :afire: ;)

:cry:
Sorry :kiss: You should have seen it before I realised I typo'd on Frick Monster :rofl:

Maggy
24-11-2003, 23:08

NO! A tampon applicator has no sealed ends.The purpose is to insert a tampon not create pressure to blow up the vagina.You are thinking of a blow up doll methinks?

Incog who needs no innuendo to say what she means. :rolleyes:

homealone
24-11-2003, 23:13
NO! A tampon applicator has no sealed ends.The purpose is to insert a tampon not create pressure to blow up the vagina.You are thinking of a blow up doll methinks?

Incog who needs no innuendo to say what she means. :rolleyes:

you have been repped anyway:D

kink
24-11-2003, 23:24
:notopic: :notopic: :notopic:........... :erm:

Sorry..... for a moment there i got confused.... thought i was a Mod..... or am i? I'm kink right? Or am i? :erm: Maybe i'm Neil? :eek: Craig?? :eek: :eek:

KA???? :spin:

Download Failed (1)

Think i inhaled too much of my own carbon dioxide today :naughty: ;)

Bex
24-11-2003, 23:32

Sorry..... for a moment there i got confused.... thought i was a Mod..... or am i? I'm kink right? Or am i? :erm: Maybe i'm Neil? :eek: Craig?? :eek: :eek:

Download Failed (1)

just carbon monoxide..boring day then ;)

bexy puts the red wine down now

Paul K
24-11-2003, 23:34

Download Failed (1)

KA? I do hope not :shocking:

kink
24-11-2003, 23:47
just carbon monoxide..boring day then ;)

bexy puts the red wine down now

Just trying to mention something that might vaguely have had something to do with my original topic..... and prove that i can post on topic..... if i try hard enough ;)

Bex
24-11-2003, 23:51
Just trying to mention something that might vaguely have had something to do with my original topic..... and prove that i can post on topic..... if i try hard enough ;)

ahh i see the step there kink....my muddled brain didnt get it....i just thought of something else that isnt carbon monoxide...am i confusing you?

Stuart
24-11-2003, 23:52

Download Failed (1)

Or UDT, or Jerek?

*runs for door with an enraged kink chasing him...

handyman
24-11-2003, 23:58

I can think of worse things :naughty:

Paul K
24-11-2003, 23:58
Or UDT, or Jerek?

Sorry mate, would love to help but I'm already locked in :p Better put your trainers on ;)

homealone
25-11-2003, 00:03

if you fill them up with co2, they drop like lead balloons, anyway?

kink
25-11-2003, 00:09
ahh i see the step there kink....my muddled brain didnt get it....i just thought of something else that isnt carbon monoxide...am i confusing you?
Not at all..... i understood :)

Or UDT, or Jerek?

:nono:........ but only because i was thinking more along the lines of ..... Mick, Ben, Frank..... that sort of hot topic type of reference :naughty:

UDT??? Can you believe a so called good friend confessed to having thought that i was actually UDT at one point??? Download Failed (1)

Thankfully..... he has now learned the error of his ways :p

if you fill them up with co2, they drop like lead balloons, anyway?
Yup..... but then it doesn't matter since we don't need them to float.... just hang or pose provocatively on stands ;)
One of them even spontaenously combusted of it's own accord before we left the building :erm: Now all we need is for them to do that during the night and the security alarm to be set off :D

Paul K
25-11-2003, 00:23
Snippy
UDT??? Can you believe a so called good friend confessed to having thought that i was actually UDT at one point??? Download Failed (1)

Thankfully..... he has now learned the error of his ways :p

Snippy

UDT :scratch: :eeek:
You're way to nice to be UDT :angel: :D
( Checks door is unlocked again LOL)

Stuart
25-11-2003, 00:38

Thankfully..... he has now learned the error of his ways

And very sorry he is too..

kink
25-11-2003, 00:43
[/i]

And very sorry he is too..
What?? You thought i was UDT too???? :eek: :cry:

Download Failed (1)

Download Failed (1)

:rofl:

Stuart
25-11-2003, 00:50
What?? You thought i was UDT too???? :eek: :cry:

Download Failed (1)

Download Failed (1)

:rofl:I thought you were referring to me...

:sulk:

:luv:

danielf
25-11-2003, 00:55
I thought you were referring to me...

Let's face it. You must have had a reason for thinking that...

homealone
25-11-2003, 01:00
I never did?

zoombini
25-11-2003, 16:56
Any news?

kink
25-11-2003, 22:03
Any news?
Ahhhhh...... the news :)

Well... we managed about 4 or 5 of the cylindrical balloons in the end..... but could only use the method that entailed the least amount of trouble, which since we couldn't leave the building, was Bop's suggestion of filling the aforesaid darstedly items with hot water....

For those of you who may have been cynical and thought that my original request was a bit of an attention seeking stunt..... here is the proof that i promised in photographic form :D
Most of the photos couldn't possibly be posted..... since now that the Frick Monster is on leave.... our messing about got a little out of hand :erm: and it's bad enough that i was spotted from the office window doing something i shouldn't have been doing with 2 of the balloons :blush: Just hope it wasn't a member of staff.....

Download Failed (1)

http://www.screamingmiranda.com/balloons2.jpg

http://www.screamingmiranda.com/frickmonsterrevenge.jpg

The last one being our revenge against the Frick Monster :naughty:

A big thank you yet again to everyone that joined in the fun and tried to help us pucker up and blow Download Failed (1)

Paul K
25-11-2003, 22:23
Looks a bit on the blue side M :scratch: Did you tie it a bit too tight and affect the circulation ;) ? :eek:
Can only guess at the Frick Monster *checks for typos* response LOL. Nice to see someone taking their work seriously :p

kink
25-11-2003, 22:46
Looks a bit on the blue side M :scratch: Did you tie it a bit too tight and affect the circulation ;) ? :eek:

.......[Snippity snipped]
Well since you mention it.... we were going to use one of the white ones.... but that blue one was a result of my blowing and was the biggest specimen we had.....

Anyway..... if you've only got a small balloon, you're bound to say that size doesn't matter.... but when it came to the crunch..... us women opted for maximum impact :p ;)

Paul K
25-11-2003, 22:52
Well since you mention it.... we were going to use one of the white ones.... but that blue one was a result of my blowing and was the biggest specimen we had.....

Anyway..... if you've only got a small balloon, you're bound to say that size doesn't matter.... but when it came to the crunch..... us women opted for maximum impact :p ;)
And impresive it looks too :D
So thats Numpy then :wavey: Has she got a drinking problem or just a messy desk :p Just kidding, say Hi to her tomorrow as always:)

kink
25-11-2003, 22:57
And impresive it looks too :D
So thats Numpy then :wavey: Has she got a drinking problem or just a messy desk :p Just kidding, say Hi to her tomorrow as always:)

That's MY desk :rofl:
It was lunchtime and we were mid-lets make a mess of the office with balloons and stuff while the manager's away for 3 weeks......

But i wouldn't bother waving at her paul..... since if she ever finds out i posted that photo..... i'll be the one having the balloons surgically removed :eek:

Paul K
25-11-2003, 23:01
It was lunchtime and we were mid-lets make a mess of the office with balloons and stuff while the manager's away for 3 weeks......

But i wouldn't bother waving at her paul..... since if she ever finds out i posted that photo..... i'll be the one having the balloons surgically removed :eek:
Hmmm and I swear there was a Linda in the header of an email you sent me ;)
Promise I won't tell her though:)Sitting at your desk? Hope she isn't eating your sandwich :shocked:

Stuart
25-11-2003, 23:16
Most of the photos couldn't possibly be posted..... since now that the Frick Monster is on leave.... our messing about got a little out of hand :erm: and it's bad enough that i was spotted from the office window doing something i shouldn't have been doing with 2 of the balloons :blush: Just hope it wasn't a member of staff.....

Download Failed (1)

Kink, you look almost innocent in that photo... :D:D:D

PS, I am curious to know what you were doing in the Window. I know I'll never find out, but am curious anyway.

Stuart
25-11-2003, 23:18

She wouldn't, would she? She's such a peaceful looking person as well..

kink
25-11-2003, 23:33
Kink, you look almost innocent in that photo... :D:D:D

PS, I am curious to know what you were doing in the Window. I know I'll never find out, but am curious anyway.
And you're laughing WHY???????? :erm: :p

The only people who will probably ever know what went on in that office are Numpy and...... the shocked but amused man that i spotted through the window much too late to put a stop to my everlasting embarrassment..... i hope :erm:

She wouldn't, would she? She's such a peaceful looking person as well..

She took the photos..... and after that, i wouldn't be surprised by anything she might do if the mood took her ;)

All i'm sure of is that i'm never going near a balloon again..... however tempting the blow job might be :naughty: :D

Stuart
25-11-2003, 23:35
And you're laughing WHY???????? :erm: :p

Not laughing. Grinning inanely, but not laughing...

MetaWraith
26-11-2003, 14:55
almost innocent :angel: butter wouldnt melt in that mouth :¬)

kink's alright, she's one of the helpful people, fun to read too,
the more people with those qualities in here the better. :cool:

Stuart
26-11-2003, 15:09

No need to defend kink against me. I have met her a couple of times now (I turned up at Reading after you left, and have seen her in London). I agree with you.. She is a Diamond Gal.. (can't call her a Diamond Geezer for obvious reasons).

kink
26-11-2003, 20:48
[Snippity snip]......You're way to nice to be UDT :angel: :D

Well..... you don't actually know me that well.....:naughty:

You want more people like me on here???? :eek: You are another that does not know me well enough.... ;)

No need to defend kink against me. I have met her a couple of times now (I turned up at Reading after you left, and have seen her in London). I agree with you.. She is a Diamond Gal.. (can't call her a Diamond Geezer for obvious reasons).

Diamond gal? Flawed and cutting? :erm: ;)

:blush: thank you for the compliments people..... it's really appreciated :)
I just hope you get a kick out of my mad cow ramblings as much as i do.... sometimes the medication just can't control it :D

Download Failed (1) From the old cow herself :D

Paul K
26-11-2003, 22:59
Nice to see my image searches come in handy LOL, stay off the meds M we like you the way you are ;)

MetaWraith
26-11-2003, 23:07
ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!!
Mad cow ramblings, absolutely great :)

kink
26-11-2003, 23:12
Download Failed (1) Download Failed (1)

Spot the difference?
Rep points for answers...... :rofl:

Ramrod
26-11-2003, 23:12
Download Failed (1) From the old cow herself :DAh! So your not old....:D

Paul K
26-11-2003, 23:16
http://www.screamingmiranda.com/Kissy.gif http://www.screamingmiranda.com/balloons1.jpg

Spot the difference?
Rep points for answers...... :rofl:
Mmmm could be a trick question ;)
Ones an old cow and the others an attractive woman who should be asleep by now?
*waits for slap*

kink
26-11-2003, 23:17
Mmmm could be a trick question ;)
Ones an old cow and the others an attractive woman who should be asleep by now?
*waits for slap*

Errrrrrrrrrr........ nope ;)

homealone
26-11-2003, 23:20
Ah! So your not old....:D

probably true - actually due to BSE isn't there no longer such a thing as 'old' cow;)

- I :rofl: at the piccies - kink looked nice & mischievous :luv:

MetaWraith
26-11-2003, 23:40
one has ruby red lips
and jumps over the moon
the udder has snake hips
and a fetish for a red balloon.

homealone
26-11-2003, 23:58
one has ruby red lips
and jumps over the moon
the udder has snake hips
and a fetish for a red balloon.

no - it is

"poetry in motion, walking by my side"

Stuart
27-11-2003, 00:09
Kink is both nice and Mischievous.

Pritch
27-11-2003, 00:14

I've just spoken to Kink on the phone.

Interesting.

Stuart
27-11-2003, 00:18

Interesting.
That she is...

kink
27-11-2003, 10:02
Stop it!! You're ruining my reputation!! ;)
And it's Ms-Chievous to you :p

Interesting.
:eek: Did i have any choice in the matter??? ;)

Interesting? :erm: Was that because i didn't Moo? :p

For any interested girlies out there.... Pritch has a very lovely voice :naughty: What can i say.... it moooooved me ;)

Ramrod
27-11-2003, 13:29
Phone sex now eh?:rolleyes:

kink
27-11-2003, 20:45
Phone sex now eh?:rolleyes:

And why should I listen to your opinion? You are obviously one of the anti-kink mobs. The undisputed proof of the matter is that I often ask myself will these people like you ever enrich my life, of course not. I make my judgements on what is happening and it will not be based on a few people posts or their ability to mislead others. :nono:
You're trying to suggest it is me that has the problem. Phone sex with Pritch? Yet again, do I need to repeat myself at pointing out again a previous opinion in post #82. Let me know if you don't understand what was said in #93 even. Though I accept there are a few people happy with your level of posts Ramrod, I for one refuse to accept second best. Many members expressing dissatisfaction with your type of attitude have moved on. I sincerely hope that because these members have moved on - all of a sudden people are misled by the BS, lies and deception owing to the fact no one is there to challenge them. I think this is the strategy which the mods and supporters of the anti-kink mobs are hoping to succeed
Do you think that you can stop the mindless ramblings of my undisputed truth Ramrod? I will stop when I think the time is right. The bad posts from you and the insults from a minority of board members on this site only serves to spur me to post even more messages. Each time they insult me the more I say about nothing of any importance to anyone else and will irritate them beyond belief. However, I do expect flak from a minority of people and I shall rise above it accordingly. :D

So there :p

NB. Sorry but i think i miss him :romance: ;)

Maggy
27-11-2003, 20:50
And why should I listen to your opinion? You are obviously one of the anti-kink mobs. The undisputed proof of the matter is that I often ask myself will these people like you ever enrich my life, of course not. I make my judgements on what is happening and it will not be based on a few people posts or their ability to mislead others. :nono:
You're trying to suggest it is me that has the problem. Phone sex with Pritch? Yet again, do I need to repeat myself at pointing out again a previous opinion in post #82. Let me know if you don't understand what was said in #93 even. Though I accept there are a few people happy with your level of posts Ramrod, I for one refuse to accept second best. Many members expressing dissatisfaction with your type of attitude have moved on. I sincerely hope that because these members have moved on - all of a sudden people are misled by the BS, lies and deception owing to the fact no one is there to challenge them. I think this is the strategy which the mods and supporters of the anti-kink mobs are hoping to succeed
Do you think that you can stop the mindless ramblings of my undisputed truth Ramrod? I will stop when I think the time is right. The bad posts from you and the insults from a minority of board members on this site only serves to spur me to post even more messages. Each time they insult me the more I say about nothing of any importance to anyone else and will irritate them beyond belief. However, I do expect flak from a minority of people and I shall rise above it accordingly. :D

Priceless!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW anyone feeling a lack of UDT can find him at another site. ;)

Incog. :D

kink
27-11-2003, 20:56
Thanks for your advice but I'm capable of making my own decisions and what is best for me.:rolleyes: I refer you to post #64.

kronas
27-11-2003, 20:59
Thanks for your advice but I'm capable of making my own decisions and what is best for me.:rolleyes: I refer you to post #64.

resists........urge........to......make.......comm ent........

the way you talk about UDT i could have sworn you two were *ahem an item

married ?

:p :p :p :p :p

kink
27-11-2003, 21:02

Nemesis
27-11-2003, 21:10
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Long live the undisputed King of Kink

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kink
27-11-2003, 21:12
:confused:

read my posts properly and then get back to me. I have no time for people unable to read my posts without adding their imagination to it as well.

Nemesis
27-11-2003, 21:18
:confused:

read my posts properly and then get back to me. I have no time for people unable to read my posts without adding their imagination to it as well.
Weeelllll UDK, I'm so sorry for invading your forum space, I'm sure.

You have to make sure that you cater for the rest of the forum members, remember consideration, not all hold your viewables :D

:rofl:

kink
27-11-2003, 21:25
Is that the best you can do? How sad? For someone who is claiming to be an intellectual, I was hoping for someone capable of challenging me.

Stuart
28-11-2003, 01:08

You forgot to say that Phone Sex with BT Customer Services people is for more professional than NTL, even though NTL do offer freebies....

Pritch
28-11-2003, 01:44
You forgot to say that Phone Sex with BT Customer Services people is for more professional than NTL, even though NTL do offer freebies....

*ahem*

This is me, we're talking about here.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. :erm:

Stuart
28-11-2003, 12:51
*ahem*

This is me, we're talking about here.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. :erm:
Yeah, but according to UDT, BT do everything soo much better than NTL...

Ramrod
28-11-2003, 13:14

Graham?....is that you?;) :D

Stuart
28-11-2003, 13:31
Graham?....is that you?;) :DNow come on Ramrod, Graham makes *much* greater use of bold and stars... ;) :D

dieselking
28-11-2003, 15:29
I know this is :notopic: but Kink, What does †˜black hats, black hats, black hatsâ₠¬Ã‹Å“ mean in your sig?? lol :D :D

Ramrod
28-11-2003, 15:58
I know this is :notopic: but Kink, What does †˜black hats, black hats, black hatsâ₠¬Ã‹Å“ mean in your sig?? lol :D :DI was wondering as well

Maggy
28-11-2003, 18:59
What ever kink's having I want some!! :D

Incog. :cool:

kink
28-11-2003, 19:19
What ever kink's having I want some!! :D

Incog. :cool:

Some good advice here Incognitas. Having said that you've been giving this sort of advice for the last 18 months on here and nthw.com. Am I going to get fed up? Am I going to tone it down? Hell no. The anti-kink mobs will have to try less cack handed attempts at silencing me.
I have heard unrest from genuine NTL customers dismayed by the public rebuking from the mods, double standards moderation. Some have been put off from posting. While there are 20,000 or so NTL employees, there are over 1.8m NTL customers. It does not take much thinking to target the 1.8m customers in order for these sites to become a major force. There is little point in bending over backwards to accommodate ntl employees. At least Pritch has the necessary tools to influence telecom companies, it is a sad fact that nthw.com or nthw.co.uk cannot do likewise.
I think he should move to BT where his excellent customer service skills on the telephone, which are not a patch on my superior skills, will no doubt earn him the repsect he deserves. He is still an ntl employee and therefore did not offer me the freebie that scastle mentioned. I have made 5 calls to their CS today and am awaiting them to call me back :rolleyes: At the moment, OFTEL is dealing with my case and so it would not be appropriate for me to comment anymore at this stage. Even if NTL employees demands it. Pritch was very interesting on the telephone, even if he is an ntl employee.

NB. and Coggy.... you can't have what i'm having.... he's mine :naughty: ;)

Stuart
28-11-2003, 23:57
Some good advice here Incognitas. Having said that you've been giving this sort of advice for the last 18 months on here and nthw.com. <sniiiiipppp>

Well, at least you are being honest, unlike some

Copy and paste functions are absolutely brilliant.

Nuff said

Maggy
29-11-2003, 00:06
NB. and Coggy.... you can't have what i'm having.... he's mine :naughty: ;)

Oh THAT kind of high.;)

Incog :ninja:

kink
29-11-2003, 14:29
Ooer! who would have thought an honest but slightly tongue in cheek (but not in balloon - although that would explain not being able to get them up) would have would have ended so.... strangely :spin:

a weird request involving blowing up balloons
a poem!! on one of the threads.... involving balloons and a fetish... and lets not forget the cow ;)
phone sex..... or so it was implied...
a schizoid moment
scary photos
admissions of being caught in incriminating scenarios
coggy wanting a bit of what i'm having
ramrod being nice to graham
drudge risking his life to call me kiddo

Wonders will never cease :eek:

Would just like to say a BIG thank you to everyone that helped with the balloons and it's a shame that we won't be able to post the photo that we're going to create on Monday to complete the awareness week.... it has something to do with NELH being the dog's ********... and yes the balloons are in the photo too :naughty:
That will teach those organising the event nationally to ask for photos of our displays and events :rofl:

and yes.... the Frick Monster is still away ;)

If anyone is interested in health information.... feel free to visit the www.nelh.nhs.uk (http://www.nelh.nhs.uk/) . It's hosted by the NHS and some of the links are not available to non-staff visitors... but what the hell :)

Thanks for making my incredibly busy week so much fun, and numby says thanks too :kiss:

Ramrod
29-11-2003, 14:38
ramrod being nice to graham
OY! Behave!:nono: :D