PDA

View Full Version : I have done a terrible thing!!!

driver_problems
18-03-2006, 00:31
went up the pub the other night and ended up having about 6 or 7 pints then went back to a friends house, had a couple more bottles of wine and ended up kipping the night. Things is :(:(:(

for some reason I got up in the middle of the night (still can't recollect anything about it) and decided to urinate in his missus slippers (she was away for the night) for reasons that are not clear to me :erm: The attrocity wasn't noticed at first and I did not have a hangover or anything. Earlier today I started getting angry texts and the finger of suspicion is being pointed at me :(:(:( she's got the kettle on for me bigtime by the sound of it :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I offered for her to buy whatever she wanted by way of replacement and just send me the bill and the reciepts but i still can't come to terms with it. They have a dog that's a bit wyaward and I tried to blame it on him in the first instance but it looks like trouble :erm:

MovedGoalPosts
18-03-2006, 00:40
Oh dear, you're not gonna get out of this easy at all.

The fact that you denied it to start with goes against you.

Worst though will be that she will see this as you having soiled her house and that you have no decency or respect.

You'll have to grovel a lot, but I doubt you will be forgiven readily. I'd at least try to sweten her up with a bunch of flowers for a start, but that will be only the start.

What has your friend got to say about it, or indeed is he still your friend?

Ramrod
18-03-2006, 00:42
:rofl: Deep, deep sh*t :disturbd:
Lesson learnt? :D

Big Gamer
18-03-2006, 00:45
I promise not to take the p*ss :D

AndrewJ
18-03-2006, 00:45
Lets hope yo dont get the p*Ss took out of you for ever for this, nice time your having a p'up perhaps you should bring a pair of slippers along with you.

:rofl:

driver_problems
18-03-2006, 00:46

:nutter: living nightmare

AndrewJ
18-03-2006, 00:47

:nutter: living nightmare

p*isstake is it. :rofl:

twinkle
i know a man who did this ,always booze related with him ,i hope this will not be a spiral trend.8 pints and 2 bottles of wine is a lot ,i do get amnesiac pi88ed myself.

Pia
Why can't you just keep blaming the dog:shrug:

Ramrod
18-03-2006, 00:50
:nutter: living nightmareHope you don't get any flashbacks!:D

driver_problems
18-03-2006, 00:50
Why can't you just keep blaming the dog:shrug:

I think its the pinpoint accuracy of the aiming that's getting me into the doghouse and him out of it so to speak :(

AndrewJ
18-03-2006, 00:52
:nutter: living nightmareHope you don't get any splashbacks!:D

That would be a shame, :rofl:

Halcyon
18-03-2006, 00:53
Wow, I wouldnt want to be you right now.
Just stay clear of her for the moment, remind her that you will pay for damages, and send her some flowers or something.
I wish you good luck.

Pia
18-03-2006, 00:55
What sort of slippers were they?

AndrewJ
18-03-2006, 00:56
Piddlethorns?

driver_problems
18-03-2006, 00:57

don't know - can't remember but they are presumably of the wet variety now :(

jellybaby
18-03-2006, 00:58
:LOL:

Must admit, I used to go walk about and urinate in all kind of places around peoples houses.

The best thing to do is hold your hands up and face the punishment.

I once got in bed naked with my friends mum and dad :blush: :p:

driver_problems
18-03-2006, 00:59
I once got in bed naked with my friends mum and dad :blush: :p:

classic! cheered me up that has :)

Stuart
18-03-2006, 01:00
:rofl:.. Sorry.

Actually, something similar happened to my old Boss. He had his mate round once, and woke up to find the mate (who was rather drunk) having a wee in his sock drawer.

AndrewJ
18-03-2006, 01:01
I recall a lad who lived up from my parents being so drunk when his car alarm went off he ran outside to check on his car, and got locked out, would not have been bad but he was butt naked and there was a ****load of people out there.

Never laughed so hard since.

Big Gamer
18-03-2006, 01:04

They probably had a no-slip sole on them :D

driver_problems
18-03-2006, 01:07
They probably had a no-slip sole on them :D

I am arguing my case on the grounds of diminished responsibility

Pia
18-03-2006, 01:09
Buy her some of these to make up for it:rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_toilet#Toilet_slippers

or this:erm: http://www.alltvstuff.com/me5051.html

Big Gamer
18-03-2006, 01:14
Better still buy her this on dvd

http://imdb.com/title/tt0335549/

driver_problems
18-03-2006, 01:20
thanks for all the help. As the days go by I am hoping the thing will 'blow over' gonna be difficult to shake this off on the grand scheme of things tho methinks :erm:

bopdude
18-03-2006, 01:38
They might have been 'Hush Puppies' now tho, more likely to be 'Slush Puppies'

At least it's worse than this (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showpost.php?p=698774&postcount=7), with this (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showpost.php?p=698804&postcount=8) response and this (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showpost.php?p=698807&postcount=9) answer taken from this (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=43809) thread, asking for help, when I wasn't around to give it, now go puppy, bad puppy, wait 'till I tell him................ that's taking the p**S

AndrewJ
18-03-2006, 04:49
Lets hope you don't get the **** took out of you for too long.

I;m sure the odd slfashback will occur though, lets hope you get away with this rather lightly.

homealone
18-03-2006, 09:44
:LOL: I did something similar, once, staying over at someones house I got up in the night for a wee, stumbled around, thought I'd found the bathroom - well it was a white roundish thing - unfortunately it wasn't the loo, but a rubbish bin in someone's bedroom, and even worse it was a woven cane one, very porous :erm:

ScaredWebWarrior
18-03-2006, 10:00
for some reason I got up in the middle of the night (still can't recollect anything about it) and decided to urinate in his missus slippers (she was away for the night) for reasons that are not clear to me :erm: Hmmm. Seems somewhat perverted to me. If I was your ex-friend I'd be worried what you were thinking at the time.

It's the kind of thing you can't really ever make up for...

Steve H
18-03-2006, 12:15
Nothing beats my mate coming to my other mates house whilst there was 4 or 5 of us there at 3am in the morning, peed out of his head.. and promptly cr@pping himself. We took pictures though, no way am I cleaning and showering someone and not having hardcore evidence to abuse him with :p

Maggy
18-03-2006, 20:39
I live with someone who pees everywhich way when he's had a few.I've had entire conversations with him when he is sleepwalking and he never remembers a word(Oh what claims I could make if I were so inclined).So a convo may go along the lines of..

"What are you doing?"
"I'm going for a pee".
"Not in the wardrobe dear if you don't mind".

The rest of the convo will be me issuing directions from the bed to the bathroom with a gentle reminder to raise the lid first.

Mind it's been a long time since I've been creeped out by the fact he sleeps with his eyes partially open from time to time.

He must have been a laugh a minute in the mess when he was in the navy. :erm:

driver_problems
18-03-2006, 20:41
I live with someone who pees everywhich way when he's had a few.I've had entire conversations with him when he is sleepwalking and he nevers remembers a word(Oh what claims I could make if I were so inclined).So a convo may go along the lines of..

"Why are you doing?"
"I'm going for a pee".

The rest of the convo will be me issuing directions from the bed to the bathroom with a gentle reminder to raise the lid first.

Mind it's been a long time since I've been creeped out by the fact he sleeps with his eyes partially open from time to time.

:erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm:

am at a loss for words

Maggy
18-03-2006, 20:55
I live with someone who pees everywhich way when he's had a few.I've had entire conversations with him when he is sleepwalking and he nevers remembers a word(Oh what claims I could make if I were so inclined).So a convo may go along the lines of..

"Why are you doing?"
"I'm going for a pee".

:erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm::erm:

am at a loss for words

It was good practice for when we had a family...;)

Chimaera
18-03-2006, 20:56
Why is it only men who have these mishaps? :shrug: :tiptoe: :D

Maggy
18-03-2006, 20:58

Well it's them who ADMIT to it. ;)

Stuart
19-03-2006, 23:18

Well, I remember when I was young, my mum, aunt and nan took us on holiday (we stayed in a caravan somewhere around Great YarmoutH). My Aunt and Nan were coming back from the local pub one night. My nan fell in a hole and (literally) p*ss*d herself laughing.

So, women do have mishaps.

etccarmageddon
20-03-2006, 08:08
Why is it only men who have these mishaps? :shrug: :tiptoe: :Dit ISN'T only men who do this.

female friend of my mate's g/f stays over at my mates a number of years ago after a night on the town with her boyfriend.

the following morning her and her boyfriend leave.

my mate goes to change the bedcloths.

the mattress is so drenched in ****, he and another lad had to take it to the rubbish tip. :shocked:

danielf
20-03-2006, 09:00

Let's put it this way: If Homealone been a woman he'd probably had spotted his mistake when he sat down on the wicker basket...

Nugget
20-03-2006, 09:02
Let's put it this way: If Homealone been a woman he'd probably had spotted his mistake when he sat down on the wicker basket...

But he's so small, he'd only have noticed because he'd have fallen in ;) :D

AndrewJ
20-03-2006, 12:07
But he's so small, he'd only have noticed because he'd have fallen in ;) :D

Owned in a single line :rofl:

AndrewJ
21-03-2006, 18:22
Not that I wish to take the pish, but how is things going, hows the splash ahem flashbacks from this working out.

driver_problems
21-03-2006, 18:30
Not that I wish to take the pish, but how is things going, hows the splash ahem flashbacks from this working out.

I am meeting the man concerned down the pub in a couple of hours. Have been working nights for a few days so have kept a fairly low profile. Will report back later if you like

Halcyon
21-03-2006, 19:39
That's if you actually get back from the pub in one piece. ;)
Hope you two get it sorted and can move on from this and put it behind you.

driver_problems
21-03-2006, 19:43
That's if you actually get back from the pub in one piece. ;)
Hope you two get it sorted and can move on from this and put it behind you.

no - he's ok about it really. I am awaiting a lift to the pub as we speak - I don't think I will go back to anyone's house tonight tho - just in case :(

back later :tu:

driver_problems
21-03-2006, 23:48
Update on the situation:

Gave a check for £70 for stuff to be sorted out and apparently that's it. A truce :sleep:

carlingman
21-03-2006, 23:51
Update on the situation:

Gave a check for £70 for stuff to be sorted out and apparently that's it. A truce :sleep:

Well I am guessing but that is probably about the dearest pair of slippers you will ever buy.

:D

driver_problems
21-03-2006, 23:53
Well I am guessing but that is probably about the dearest pair of slippers you will ever buy.

:D

it seems a duvet got damaged also. :( But the Jug and dish set that got broken in a different room was admitted to by someone else

Halcyon
22-03-2006, 00:01
Glad you got it all sorted out.
Now you can relax knowing all is sorted.

driver_problems
22-03-2006, 00:39
Glad you got it all sorted out.
Now you can relax knowing all is sorted.

indeed :)