PDA

View Full Version : teryon died yesterday...

15-03-2006, 12:55
hi all,
after almost 5years with my old teryon CM, and almost 2mths of intermittent connection problems, it finally gave up the ghost yesterday afternoon, and gave me my first experience of being on the 'wrong' side of a tech support call.

spoke to one of the techs at the indian call centre, who was great. explained the problems i'd been having and after a CM reboot and still no connectivity, he seemed happy to agree there was a definate issue and passed me to a level 3 tech at swansea to book an engineer.
this guy too was great. very polite and efficient, arranged an Eng appointment for today between 12 and 6pm. The Eng arrived smack on 12, swapped the old TJ for a 250 jobbie,registered the mac address and asked me to check all was ok, which it was....no problems, no fuss.

i appreciate this should be the norm...but apparently from other threads here its not, so just wanted to say thanks to the guys that dealt with my problem. :tu:

KevAmiga
15-03-2006, 16:50
:tu: Good to hear :tu:

RIP Terayon TJ210 hahah

budwieser
15-03-2006, 19:11
:tu: Good to hear :tu:

RIP Terayon TJ210 hahah

Mine is about 6 or 7 years old now and still works a treat with the 10 mb connection.!