PDA

View Full Version : Newbie -ex .com

petevick
21-11-2003, 18:07
ewbie here, just to say Hi. I only found this site a few days ago, quite fortunate really, being as I used reside at .com (r.i.p.). Maybe I'm a bit of a thicky, but I hadn't realised that .com was owned by NTL, talk about shooting yourself in the foot :dunce:

th'engineer
21-11-2003, 18:12
welcome to .co.uk sure you will find everyone here just like .com

Frank
21-11-2003, 18:25
Welcome :)

Chimaera
21-11-2003, 18:26
Welcome petevick - I'm sure you are the first of many! :D

Bex
21-11-2003, 18:34
:welcome:

Ramrod
21-11-2003, 18:36
Lo m8:disturbd: :D

Retrovertigo
21-11-2003, 20:04
I'd just like to say hello as well. Like Petevick I also thought nthellworld.com was a third party effort!! I guess it was the name, it sounded like a mickey take.

I'd only signed on there a couple of days ago as well, as I only got cable on Tuesday. Well, seems just as nice a place here. I'd like to take the opportunity to once again thank the people there who helped me with some problems. Can't remember all their names but BBking??? and th'engineer spring to mind. I'm sure they will be popping up here. Apologies for whoever I left out.

Bex
21-11-2003, 20:06
I'd just like to say hello as well. Like Petevick I also thought nthellworld.com was a third party effort!! I guess it was the name, it sounded like a mickey take.

I'd only signed on there a couple of days ago as well, as I only got cable on Tuesday. Well, seems just as nice a place here. I'd like to take the opportunity to once again thank the people there who helped me with some problems. Can't remember all their names but BBking??? and th'engineer spring to mind. I'm sure they will be popping up here. Apologies for whoever I left out.

first off welcome :welcome: nice to see some new faces around here, hope you enjoy this forum...

th 'eng is around here.....saw him posting earlier :p

Chris
21-11-2003, 21:12
pete and RV, welcome to nthellworld.co.uk :wavey:

.com wasn't always owned by ntl, and I think it's fair to say that this site tries to be true to the spirit of .com in its pre-ntl days.

Hope you stick around and have fun, the more the merrier. :)

Mark W
21-11-2003, 21:19
welcome petevick - and that goes for all you other .com folk.... hope you enjoy the site :)

wizardman
21-11-2003, 23:19
welcome petevick - and that goes for all you other .com folk.... hope you enjoy the site :)

thankyou :Peace: oops i thought i were newbie i aint been on here for a wile