PDA

View Full Version : Phone cancellation

ilscuro
26-06-2003, 21:23
I recently decided to cancel my ntl phone service, though i am keeping broadband.

When i finally got through to customer services, they tried to convince me not to cancel and that their service was better than Bt's, but i was having none of it and she said that she would put me through to the right department that dealt with cancellations.

Nothing to strange about that you might think, but she then said that the cancellations dept were very busy and that i could be on hold for quite a while:D

Why if they offer a better service than bt, is the cancellations dept so busy i asked? No reply was forthcoming:confused:

grum1978
26-06-2003, 21:28
Originally posted by ilscuro
I recently decided to cancel my ntl phone service, though i am keeping broadband.

When i finally got through to customer services, they tried to convince me not to cancel and that their service was better than Bt's, but i was having none of it and she said that she would put me through to the right department that dealt with cancellations.

Nothing to strange about that you might think, but she then said that the cancellations dept were very busy and that i could be on hold for quite a while:D

Why if they offer a better service than bt, is the cancellations dept so busy i asked? No reply was forthcoming:confused:

maybe because it is a very popular time to move home with the school hols coming up and all that, but i could be wrong:D

scrotnig
27-06-2003, 20:03
Originally posted by ilscuro

They can deal with moves and transfers as well. Not everyone is cancelling because they hate the service. Some people move to non-servicable areas.

Also in Manchester the cancellations department is not huge. Sometimes people assume there must be hundreds of people in every department...there are not.

Defiant
27-06-2003, 20:18
LOL I love the pro NTLer's. Their so funny with their excuse's. NTL could just switch everything off overnight and they'd stick up for them

poolking
27-06-2003, 21:19
Originally posted by Defiant
LOL I love the pro NTLer's. Their so funny with their excuse's. NTL could just switch everything off overnight and they'd stick up for them

No, its called seeing the bigger picture.

Many customers have been fed so much BS that they become cynical.

Defiant
27-06-2003, 21:59
Originally posted by poolking
No, its called seeing the bigger picture.

Many customers have been fed so much BS that they become cynical.

Yep agreed its not NTL's fault their cancellations department is busy :rolleyes:

For the NTL employee's out their. Nothing is NTL's fault its all the customers that are to blame :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jorre se yoy acreditam que vocÃÃâ€*’ª ÃÃâ€*’© realmente um empregado de NTL. Totalmente lol inoperante do cÃÃâ€*’©rebro.

Speranza sanguinante di hell I questo trasform del does'nt della cartolina un altro luogo del Intranet di NTL