PDA

View Full Version : Help Pleaz!!!!

Friz
02-03-2006, 06:57
I got a slim line ps2, pluged it up to tinternet and did all that thing with the disk and stuff then i went on my game and played and had lots of fun. Then i got a new internet game and that dnas thing (or sommit like that) keeps failing but i can still play the other game. The first game is going back to the renting shop now so i cant play that (duh) and now i cant play anything...:( Pleaz can u help me get my other games to verifie that dnas... PLEAZ?????:( :( :(

deadite66
02-03-2006, 07:34
tut tut the standard of english today :/

aliferste
02-03-2006, 07:52
I got a slim line ps2, pluged it up to tinternet and did all that thing with the disk and stuff then i went on my game and played and had lots of fun. Then i got a new internet game and that dnas thing (or sommit like that) keeps failing but i can still play the other game. The first game is going back to the renting shop now so i cant play that (duh) and now i cant play anything...:( Pleaz can u help me get my other games to verifie that dnas... PLEAZ?????:( :( :(

Dont worry Deadite66, I can speak their lingo...hand this one over to me !

Friz....Kan yoo speek inglish ?

Chris W
02-03-2006, 08:02
DNAS authentication failed?

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps2na&message.id=57045

Neil
02-03-2006, 08:41
Is it a genuine game you are trying to play?

smicer07
02-03-2006, 09:26
There used to be a problem with EA Sports games and DNAS. Dunno if it still exists though.

Friz
02-03-2006, 20:20
Its a proper game, not coped or anything. The games a can play are: Call of Duty Big red one, Timesplitters 3 and Brothers in Arms Earend in blood. The games i'm trying to play are: SOCOM US navy seals, Rachet and clank 3 and Rachet Gladiator. All bought from the same shop, non preowend ones either. All fresh. And so when my friend came round we set up the internet which i have 2 computers connected 2 so that 1 could still go on the internet. I put in my network disk and got the connection. There was a problem then 2, with the dnas thingy but i left it trying to log in 2 central station for about an hour and it finnaly worked. I put the first few games in and it worked fine. Then i played for a bit on those 3 games at the top. When i come to put the others in it gos to dnas eror thingy (i cant spell :erm: ) so i put in my network disk and go to central station. It goes on the dnas thing again but i didnt leave it for an hour like last time. I'm not sure weather its my other comp or i need to go on central station every time i want to play???? HELP!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: