PDA

View Full Version : Tesco Discount Codes

WHISTLED
01-03-2006, 20:27
Not sure if anyone on here has used the Tesco discount codes available on many websites in the past?

Seems that Tesco have put a stop to it now. Pretty annoying as I only started using Tesco last month because I could get a small discount each month. Ill go back to ASDA now though

driver_problems
01-03-2006, 20:51
Not sure if anyone on here has used the Tesco discount codes available on many websites in the past?

Seems that Tesco have put a stop to it now. Pretty annoying as I only started using Tesco last month because I could get a small discount each month. Ill go back to ASDA now though
there was always some kind of problem when I tried to log on to tesco - site was down or some kind of aggro - gave up in the end. I also gave up going to their fuel stations - I fill up with fuel a few times a week and you can always rest assured of a complete b*lls up in them. they have that hideously annoying 'pay at pump or pay at kiosk' button system that doesn't work properly - the pumps don't reset half the time and you generally end up with some woman yelling at you through the tannoy in an incoherent fashion. When you do succeed in finding one that's stocked with diesel you get to the checkout and find some individual has decided to bag the one checkout that is operating and do their weeks shopping in front of you while arguing about this coupon and that

WHISTLED
01-03-2006, 20:56
Well I live right across the road from an Asda so always shopped there and popped in on way home most nights, as I said used Tesco because of these vouchers and ended up doing 1 big shop to last me the month, it cost £75.00 and I got £15.00 off.

I still have a weeks worth of food and have saved a packet

driver_problems
01-03-2006, 20:58
I got £15.00 off.

I still have a weeks worth of food and have saved a packet

yeah - but isn't that just for the first order you do - to sort of suck you into their loyalty?

WHISTLED
01-03-2006, 21:06
If you get a tesco discount code you can only use it once but if you give it to someone else they can also use it, on websites like http://www.moneysavingexpert.co.uk people posted any vouchers they had for everyone to use.