PDA

View Full Version : Pro evolution soccer 5

Leapy Leo
27-02-2006, 15:03
I don't think that pro 5 is as good as pro 4 was.

There sems to be a huge gulf in the amount of skill and practise needed between the 2 star and 3 star levels that wasn't quite so pronounced in pro 4. Anybody agree?:tu:

Saaf_laandon_mo
27-02-2006, 15:09
Ive never played pro evo on level 2, but I dont see much difference between levels 4 and 5 (they're both alomst as equally difficult). Forget the lower levels, stick it on 5 and peservere with it . Will improve your game very quickly.

This is the only game I play at the moment, its brilliant

Leapy Leo
27-02-2006, 15:26
I appreciate what you are saying but it can get very disheartening when you just can't score a goal. Soon get sick of goalless draws or having to restart it every time the machine scores one to avoid relegation!

Thanx for reply anyway.:)

Acathla
27-02-2006, 15:44
having to restart it every time the machine scores one to avoid relegation!

:LOL: :rofl: someone give Mr McCarthy and Mr Redknapp a game controller quick!

sometimes the only way to rebuild is to spend a season in the lower divisions ;)

smicer07
27-02-2006, 18:23
How long have you played it for? It is far superior than 4 in every way, especially on the PC with all the patches for it. It just takes a while to get used to, once you sort it, you'll love it.

Leapy Leo
07-03-2006, 19:40
Sorry but I have only just read your question, Smicer...I bought Pro 5 when it came out so I have had as long on it as anybody else if not longer. Maybe I'm just not a very good player... I found the gulf between 2 and 3 stars difficult on Pro 4 but I got it together in the end and was comfortable with that then I found the same problem all over again with 5, the same difficulty bridging the gulf between 2 and 3 stars but 2 stars just a little too easy...I'm just reaching the stage where I can keep a clean sheet on 3 stars without too much hassle but it is still taking me a whole ten minute game to score once, usually. I'm coming to the conclusion that I'm just a crap player!

Oh, and Acathia, looks like Mr McCarthy has plenty of time to practise his playstation skills now!.