PDA

View Full Version : NTL got it wrong

kronas
19-11-2003, 03:45
oh dear NTL lost my freinds form with details of a business account he was informed that the information would be past on the details were sent via fax

but subsequently NTL had lost them so more ringing around and finally he had enough

so as a light hearted gesture he decided to send the following fax....

Dear ***** ******

Please find (Change of Responsibility Liability)
If this form goes missing again I will not be signing another! Also I would be under the impression you ***** ****** would of consumed it in some wayââ‚Âà ‚¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦ÃÆ⠀™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÆ’¢â†šÂ¬Ã‚¦Ã ¢ÃƒÆ’¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Âà ‚¦
I do not appreciate your attitude problem with my self, which has happened on more than one occasion! You assured me this morning that you were not been abrupt.
But as a Homosexual! I am familiar with Pmt! So please do not take it out on me!

Yours Regrettably

:rofl:

NtlRebelReborn
19-11-2003, 04:53
And that's really going to help isn't it. :shrug: :p

darkangel
19-11-2003, 08:47
And that's really going to help isn't it. :shrug: :pno but it was quite funny though :rofl:

KingPhoenix
19-11-2003, 09:15
oh dear NTL lost my freinds form with details of a business account he was informed that the information would be past on the details were sent via fax

but subsequently NTL had lost them so more ringing around and finally he had enough

so as a light hearted gesture he decided to send the following fax....

Dear ***** ******

Please find (Change of Responsibility Liability)
If this form goes missing again I will not be signing another! Also I would be under the impression you ***** ****** would of consumed it in some wayââ‚Âà ‚¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢à ƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…¡Ã‚¬Ã‚¦ÃÆ⠀™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãâ⠂¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¦ÃƒÆ’¢â†šÂ¬Ã‚¦Ã ¢ÃƒÆ’¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Âà ‚¦
I do not appreciate your attitude problem with my self, which has happened on more than one occasion! You assured me this morning that you were not been abrupt.
But as a Homosexual! I am familiar with Pmt! So please do not take it out on me!

Yours Regrettably

:rofl:

:erm:

I can just see NTL's responce.

Dear sir,

We have now processed your order, but have now found that you are unfortunately not in a serviceable area.

Good bye

kronas
19-11-2003, 18:35
:erm:

I can just see NTL's responce.

Dear sir,

We have now processed your order, but have now found that you are unfortunately not in a serviceable area.

Good bye

no he has the service now it was a change of ownership

nate
23-11-2003, 23:39
and what company doesnt lose forms?

kronas
23-11-2003, 23:43

a company which is inept and useless on all fronts when its customer related :rolleyes:

Shaun
23-11-2003, 23:56

But its a constant thing with Ntl, thats why they have three, no make that two complaint sites. :erm: