PDA

View Full Version : Moving house

Anonymouse
14-02-2006, 23:42
Or rather, flat - I live in a council flat, one of those two-up-two-down conversions. I've just heard that one of my downstairs neighbours is planning to move out. I would prefer a downstairs flat for a variety of reasons...mostly involving my cat, Tigger. :p: It's a bit of a nuisance having to go downstairs to let her out, going back upstairs - and then having her miaowing to come back in a few minutes later.

If I had a downstairs flat, I could just open a window or something and she could go out that way. Not, I hasten to add, that I regard my beloved kitty as a nuisance. It's the situation that's a nuisance. Anyway, here's the bit that actually makes the post relevant to this forum: if I can square it with the council to move downstairs, what would be involved in moving my phone line and 2MB BB service with me? Does it cost, and if so, how much?

Chris W
14-02-2006, 23:44
it doesn't cost any extra, and it is just a case of ringing ntl at least 14days in advance and they will arrange to migrate the service and install at the new address :)

*moving to billing and installation*