PDA

View Full Version : In demand with the females

Escapee
14-02-2006, 16:28
Just another light hearted story, following on from the one a number of months ago regarding a young girl in work giving me the come on. Before anyone thinks it "No, I do not think I am gods gift to women"

In my local pub we have two youg barmaids, one 18yrs old the other 19yrs old. I always have a chat to them on friendly terms, the boyfriend of the 18 yr old is sometimes in, and the 19 yr old is engaged. When anyone tries to chat up the 19 yr old she always shows her ring and says "I'm engaged".
A few weeks ago I thought she was getting a little flirty with me, I brushed it off thinking what would a 19yr old want with an old 39 yr old like me. This carried on for a few weeks and I eventually played my ace card, as I took my girlfriend in a two weeks ago on a Saturday. The 19 yr old scowled at me a couple of times and when my girlfriend went to the bar to get the drinks, she said "hang on a second" she came out from behind the bar brushed past me, collected a few glasses and brushed past me on the way back. My girlfriend commented on it and suggested she fancied me.

I thought perhaps my mate had dared her to give me the come on, he has been after both of them as he's the charming type with a flashy car. I went in the pub on Thursday night and the 19 yr old was serving, it was not my usual night and was very quiet. She immediately said "Wheres your Girly friend tonight" in a sarcastic voice, she sat close to me at the other side of the bar and we chatted for an hour before I went home, she mentioned that my mate kept following her when she collected glasses and she wasn't interested.

I went back in on my usual Saturday, and I had pulled my mates leg telling him that I had tried it on but she was only interested in him. He said "Sorry about that mate, some of have it and some dont" He came in about 30 mins after I got there and straight away tried the charm, she went up the other end of the bar to get away from him. Every time he went away from the bar to play the machine she would come back over to me. He commented that she was talking to me more than him, she asked me to look in her eye to see if she had something in there and then asked me to fix a cancer care flower to her top. She was brushing against me all the time and after touching me a few times, twice touched me up in my frontal region!

She was then saying that she keeps asking her boyfriend for a bit of the other but he keeps refusing. She even mentioned that her boyfriend is away working this week, and she expressed an interest when a few of us were talking about a minibus for a boys night out.
I am a little confused, I am not sure if she's flirting or trying to make me blush. She always refuses any advances from the guys, but seems to be giving me very strong signals.

I am very confused, I will never understand women. I guess I should suggest a meet one night and perhaps that will frighten her off.:D

Pia
14-02-2006, 16:45
Ignore her, sounds like a bit of a slapper to me:D
Nice to know someone's getting some attention in that aspect though, it being Valentine's Day and all!

pop80_uk
14-02-2006, 17:06
Be careful.....instead of being in a bar....

You may end up behind them :D

Good story though, let us know the progress. Try to get a free drink and one for her :)

ikthius
14-02-2006, 17:15
you lucky sod.

ik

Escapee
14-02-2006, 17:39
you lucky sod.

ik

Yes, but my heart could give out at my age!

zeus9876
14-02-2006, 17:41
If you have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend then why would you want to ? Just tell her your not interested and to leave you alone or better yet just tell your girlfriend that she's been feeling you up and let your girlfriend sort it out.

zing_deleted
14-02-2006, 17:46
I think this is a blatent show off thread you git ;) Look what I got ner ner ner ner ner lol

etccarmageddon
14-02-2006, 18:06
If you have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend then why would you want to ? Just tell her your not interested and to leave you alone or better yet just tell your girlfriend that she's been feeling you up and let your girlfriend sort it out.yeah but you'll know in Escapee's world what'll happen... his g/f will sort it out all right! and he'll come home from work and find his g/f and that barmaid waiting for him dressed in nowt but suspenders. :td:

The world is a sick place. :p:

Halcyon
14-02-2006, 18:17
If all is good between you and your girlfriend, you dont want to have this bar girl causing you problems. I suggest you break into her house, kidnap her, throw her in a lake and then burn down her house.

[PS: Joke. Dont actually do this. I claim no respsonsability if you do]

On a serious note, I think she is one of those attention seeking girl's who wouldnt care if she broke up a couple as it would make her feel better as she has a power over you. Seeing you bring in your girlfriend was competition for her and she didnt like that.
I'd stay away from her or if you still talk to her, make sure its stricty on a friends term and ignore all her flirting.
If it gets too bad, just tell her that you are not interested in her little games.
Don't let her ruin your good relationship with your girlfriend.

Good luck.

Kliro
14-02-2006, 19:50
I'd be careful not to initiate anything, you could end up looking like a sorry fool.

punky
14-02-2006, 19:50
I think this is a blatent show off thread you git ;) Look what I got ner ner ner ner ner lol

Yeah, but fair play... If I was 39 and had a 19 year old trying it on with me, i'd make sure everyone knew about it :)

Slyder
14-02-2006, 20:02
God I remember when I was 19 putting it out to all the women.. how the tables turn :D

You and your girly... is some dirty little minx worth the aggro of loosing the misses. I agree, have your wicked way you dirty stud. :D

(serious note now - if its a serious relationship you have with the other half, dont chance anything mate, believe me)

Pia
14-02-2006, 20:08
She's probably the type who thinks she can get anyone she wants, seeing how she is unfazed by your flashy friend wanting her.

I'd play her at her own game if i were you, act uninterested, she'll soon get a shock when she realises you don't fancy her, i'd love to see her face:D

Escapee
14-02-2006, 20:42
She's probably the type who thinks she can get anyone she wants, seeing how she is unfazed by your flashy friend wanting her.

I'd play her at her own game if i were you, act uninterested, she'll soon get a shock when she realises you don't fancy her, i'd love to see her face:D

Thats the way I have been playing her for a few weeks, not because I intended to play hard to get but just because I couldn't believe it was going on. I honestly thought I was making something out of nothing, and she was just being very friendly. Then I thought she was trying to see if she could make me blush, but when she touched me up twice on Saturday, she did it in the corner by the bar hatch where no one could see her do it. I think one of the regulars noticed though, as he raised his eyebrows when I looked around. That was after she had grabbed hold of my hand to feel her thigh, I didn't feel her thigh as I pulled my hand away, I also declined the offer to feel her rear end as she offered. She must of also made a comment to the landlady, because she said xyz asked who was that girl with you. It was like the landlady was fishing to see if anything was going on.

My girlfriend is again no help at all, I didn't tell her about it but she didn't take long to spot it when we were in the pub. She said the same as last time in her Filipino accent "you will have to taste that one"

I must admit it is flattering, although I will be very annoyed if its just a wind up.:mad:

Pia
14-02-2006, 21:15
she touched me up twice on Saturday, she did it in the corner by the bar hatch where no one could see her do it. I think one of the regulars noticed though, as he raised his eyebrows when I looked around. That was after she had grabbed hold of my hand to feel her thigh, I didn't feel her thigh as I pulled my hand away, I also declined the offer to feel her rear end as she offered

:Yikes: LOL what a tart!!:D

bob_a_builder
14-02-2006, 21:45
she keeps asking her boyfriend for a bit of the other but he keeps refusing

I'm sorry !
Is she refering to the male of the species here ?
Sounds highly unlikely to me !

ikthius
14-02-2006, 21:48
My girlfriend is again no help at all, I didn't tell her about it but she didn't take long to spot it when we were in the pub. She said the same as last time in her Filipino accent "you will have to taste that one"

then why don't you, it looks like your getting the green light.

a philipino eh? sweet

ik

etccarmageddon
15-02-2006, 00:08
looks like Escapee's world is as I predicted. better stock up on your stockings and suspenders!

Paul
15-02-2006, 00:23
Some people have all the luck .....

gooner4life
15-02-2006, 04:07
Some people have all the luck .....

Yeah that or all the imagination lol

Good luck Escapee.

Nidge
15-02-2006, 05:01
Come on then give us the name of the pub so we can all have a go at pulling her:D :D :D :D Only joking mate, you enjoy yourself while your 39 it all stops at 40:D :D

etccarmageddon
15-02-2006, 07:52
Escapee isn't able to comment right now as he's in the middle of a sandwich. :p:

skyblueheroes
15-02-2006, 09:21
No-one has asked if she's a looker ? Can you get a pic on your mobile ??

Angua
15-02-2006, 09:42
Sounds to me like you are giving out mixed signals (or that she is incredibly or deliberately bad at reading them). Single people (or non committed) subconciously send out a signal saying "available". So either you are not committed to your current girlfriend and are subconciously sending out "available" signals. Or the girl in question appears to want an non committed relationship hence the attraction to someone otherwise taken.

ellie
15-02-2006, 11:04
Just another light hearted story,

You mean as in 'Once upon a time..' ? ;)

This is a wind up right? :scratch:

Escapee
15-02-2006, 19:52
You mean as in 'Once upon a time..' ? ;)

This is a wind up right? :scratch:

No wind up, and to make it harder to believe I am no Brad Pitt lookalike, just average at best.

I had the same problem a number of months ago with a young girl in work, I think this barmaid is looking for some uncomplicated fun. She seems to make a big thing out of being engaged when anyone tries to chat her up though.

I think the landlady giving her the low down on my past exploits with some of the other female regulars, (all in the past) has possibly made her think I am up for some no strings attached fun. My girlfriend does say most of the guys are ugly in my local, so me being Mr average is a benefit.

This is no wind up I can assure you, and please dont ask for photographic evidence. The last time a woman asked that she had a big shock at the picture on my phone!:D

PS: I do find it hard to believe myself that she is interested in someone twice her age. To answer an earlier question Yes, she is a bit of a looker.

Pia
16-02-2006, 00:21
No wind up, and to make it harder to believe I am no Brad Pitt lookalike, just average at best.

This is no wind up I can assure you, and please dont ask for photographic evidence. The last time a woman asked that she had a big shock at the picture on my phone!:D

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2006/02/3.gif

Escapee
21-02-2006, 20:22
Notice I ignored the picture request.;)

Just a quick update and a funny twist to the story.

I went in Friday night and she was giving me the cold shoulder, my mate came in (the one she said she didn't like) and she started playing around with him. I got my coat to leave and he said "wait for me", but I decided to leave him to it.

He didn't text me Saturday morning as he had arranged, and didn't text about going out Saturday night either. I went down the pub Saturday and as soon as I went to my usual end of the bar she came over to serve me, she leant forward and said "You smell nice" I said "Don't I usually" (I dont make things easy)

She couldn't wait to mention that she had gone home with my mate the previous night but said nothing had happened, she kept coming over and saying "Are you alright" I think she was trying to get a reaction or see if I was jealous. I told her she was silly to mention it to anyone, and she just said "I wont be with my boyfriend for long" She then asked me for my mates phone number, but I didn't have my phone with me. She was watching me like a hawk when a woman in her late 40's and her friend were chatting to me, the woman said "I better not talk to you too much or your girlfriend wont like it" thinking the barmaid was my girlfriend because she was obviously being glared at.

The next part is even more bizzare for the ones who didn't believe the start of this story, a young girls who was worse the wear came over and sat by me at the bar. She lives directly opposite me with her parents and has only just turned eighteen, the barmaid was watching me every move and I really played up. (I had no intentions because the girl lives opposite anyway)
The barmaid said "Dont you dare go with her". I left with the girl and walked her home just to annoy the barmaid, usually in those circumstances I would of just done a runner, but I made sure I kept the conversation well away from anything other than friendly.

I met my mate last night and he said Quote "She was like a rampant rabbit" he also said she asked him if he would move in with her if she dumped her fiance', apparently she turned out to be a right bunny boiler. He was very worried when I told him she is after his phone number, and I dont think he will be turning up there this weekend. Although he did apparently go in Sunday night with his girlfriend hoping she would be serving and get the message.

He now claims is reputation is worse than mine with the women in there.:D

tick
21-02-2006, 22:44
it will end in tears before bedtime !