PDA

View Full Version : New Website - feedback please!

Daniel H
16-11-2003, 12:41
This is probably the fourth or fifth website I've made, and would value you opinions and comments please!!!

ADMIN EDIT - 3rd Party link removed, please obtain permission before spamming in future

Hopefully I haven't made any spelling mistakes!

:wavey:

Russ
16-11-2003, 12:47
Spam spam spam spam...... :rolleyes:

paulyoung666
16-11-2003, 12:49
Spam spam spam spam...... :rolleyes:

ah well if its spam then im not interested now :nono:

Paul
16-11-2003, 14:15
This is probably the fourth or fifth website I've made, and would value you opinions and comments please!!!

ADMIN EDIT - 3rd Party link removed, please obtain permission before spamming in future

Hopefully I haven't made any spelling mistakes!

:wavey:Well it looks like we will never know what your spelling is like or what the site is like. I hope there was a good reason for removing the link other than the simple "3rd part link" given above as that just looks harsh.

Russ
16-11-2003, 21:00
Well it looks like we will never know what your spelling is like or what the site is like. I hope there was a good reason for removing the link other than the simple "3rd part link" given above as that just looks harsh.

We need to have rules about spamming websites otherwise any Tom, Dick and Harry would be able to post questionable material on here.

Paul K
16-11-2003, 21:05
Always a good idea to check before adding links like that or even things in your sig, common courtesy to ask permission;)