PDA

View Full Version : Oi Ut Has Finished Doing Demo Vocals

DYSintegration
14-11-2003, 13:17
Hi, missing you and you know who you are lol. UT wants you to know she has cut 2 songs and they're spanking new also done solo vocals for you. Please email her when you get the chance like right now!!! :argue:

SHE ALSO SAID SHE MISSES YOU AND WANTS TO HUG YOU TIGHTLY. GRRRRR :mis:

DYSXX :eeek:

Jon M
14-11-2003, 13:22
surely this sort of thing is better kept for the PM system??

or am i missing the point?

Bex
14-11-2003, 13:24
surely this sort of thing is better kept for the PM system??

or am i missing the point?

mate i agree with you....this is not a general lets post random hello messages to people board

Paul K
14-11-2003, 13:29
One post and this was it? Wow, thanks for taking the time to post that in general NTL discussion :rolleyes:

philip.j.fry
14-11-2003, 13:31
They forgot the link where you can see pictures of UT naked for free :D

Chris
14-11-2003, 13:34
They forgot the link where you can see pictures of UT naked for free :D
Cynic!

Maybe we should ask to get this thread deleted instead of bumping it up the 'New Posts' list?

*bump*

oooops ... :disturbd:

philip.j.fry
14-11-2003, 14:03
Cynic!

Maybe we should ask to get this thread deleted instead of bumping it up the 'New Posts' list?

*bump*

oooops ... :disturbd:

To humour, I'm sure there's still a few more jokes/insults left in it yet

Russ
14-11-2003, 14:54
Even though I have no idea what this thread is about, it's getting moved :)

iadom
14-11-2003, 16:01
For one horrible moment I thought that UT was short for UDT,:eek: ;)

Nemesis
14-11-2003, 16:14
For one horrible moment I thought that UT was short for UDT,:eek: ;)
So what is it short for ????

Chris
14-11-2003, 16:22
As far as I can tell, it looks like someone has registered on here in order to get a message to someone they know is a member. 'UT' is presumably a mutual acquaintance of them both and as 'she' has just finished writing two songs I think it's unlikely this person is our own UDT ... Can't see UDT penning ballads somehow, and in any case I always thought UDT was a 'he'.

Bex
14-11-2003, 16:27
As far as I can tell, it looks like someone has registered on here in order to get a message to someone they know is a member. 'UT' is presumably a mutual acquaintance of them both and as 'she' has just finished writing two songs I think it's unlikely this person is our own UDT ... Can't see UDT penning ballads somehow, and in any case I always thought UDT was a 'he'.

maybe udt is female??? :erm:

originally i thought the thread was about udt, then i just thought it was spamming...now i just think its crazeee