PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Here work for Sky

cnewton2k
26-01-2006, 22:39
Hi Folks

Well this is the story, when i had sky installed i got sky + and Mulitroom, when they came to put it in i asked them to install an old sky + box i had instaead of the other normal box and they did. All was fine untill ....

About 2 weeks ago i dropped the New sky + box and it is shafted and wont even switch on, ow i know it is my fault so i just plugged in another old digi box (not +) and i go the message "this card is nto meant for this box please ring blah blah blah" so i did and they told me that they would pair the card and the box together.

48 horus later and thios hadnt work so i aclled Tech support, they told me that when someone st my account up they did it incorrectly and now when they try and pair the new box and card up it try to link thgem both to the other sky+ box. I was told that this was going to passed to a higher tech department.

2 weeks later and it still hasnt been fixed, all they keep telling me is sorry and give it another 24h i am coming to the point where i dont know what to do.

Any help would really be appricated. :)

spike7451
11-02-2006, 20:40
Wont work.Due to the recording facility of Sky+ you CANNOT have 2 Sky+ on a Sky+ & 'normal' package as the second card is'nt registered for a Sky+.If you drooped the new Sky+ box ,you've probably s****ed the hard drive in it.