PDA

View Full Version : cable and wireless doing network installations ?

kronas
20-01-2006, 00:21
hi all, around two days ago it seemed that there is work being carried out along the bottom of the street and all along it, closer inspection calls that its 'cable and wireless network installation for communcations' now this is a NTL cabled area (prevously cabletel) so am i right in thinking this is something to do with ADSL being provided by bulldog.

anyone care to shed some light if possible. :)

bopdude
20-01-2006, 00:25
hi all, around two days ago it seemed that there is work being carried out along the bottom of the street and all along it, closer inspection calls that its 'cable and wireless network installation for communcations' now this is a NTL cabled area (prevously cabletel) so am i right in thinking this is something to do with ADSL being provided by bulldog.

anyone care to shed some light if possible. :)
Now then matey, long time, I, as you know can't help, those in the know might need a little more info... post code pre-fix etc etc.....

how ya doin' by the by, hope your well :tu: drop me a pm ;)

kronas
20-01-2006, 00:29
Now then matey, long time, I, as you know can't help, those in the know might need a little more info... post code pre-fix etc etc.....

how ya doin' by the by, hope your well :tu: drop me a pm ;)

hi, i would ask the men doing the work but im a shy person lol and big burly men :p:

im fine :D just stressed and depressed at times, hence why im not around much :)

Chris W
20-01-2006, 00:31
cable and wireless are still large players in the business market so i would imagine this was what was going on.

I don't know if it would be Bulldog related- they use BT cabling from exchange- property, and i believe Marconi hardware in the exchanges

kronas
20-01-2006, 01:22
Chris W im aware of how ADSL equipment is installed IN exchanges :)

however its something thats bugging me really, if anyone has any ideas or knows someone who might know post it here or pm me!

with regards to businesses there are only two in the vicinity, and a doctors surgery, the work has not been carried out elsewhere in town...