PDA

View Full Version : Billing error in my favour.....

chambece
10-11-2003, 11:32
Just discovered, well, told by NTL actually, that I've been being mis-billed since feburary, and it's in my favour.....

After a couple of rather large bills (about £40 call charges), I decided, or perhaps it was suggested, that I go on talk 24.....

The helpfull rep said that this would save me money, and worked out how much iI'd save, so I went with it.....

Next month, bill went down to about £60, rather than the £80-90 that it was the preceeding cople of months, and I was a happy bunny. It's been about that ever since

Fast forward to now, and I check my bill and realise I've been charged for a land line call and my happy-bunnyness suddenly goes to the final scenes of Watership Down....

So I give NTL a call....

Turns out that I've not had talk 24 since March, and I didn't cancel it - again, not too happy. He doesn't know why it was canceled either....

But then I look at my bills again, and think, well I'm not sure if this talk 24 plan would benefit me - my calls for the past few months have been between £20-35, but there's a fair proportion of mobiles on there, so I really don't think it'd benefit me. There's usually about a fiver or so of unitemised calls, but I have a feeling a fair wack of them are mobiles too

Then the asks me a bit about my bill and calling habbits, and we come to the fact that although I've not been on talk 24, I still haven't been being charged for land line calls!

Unfortunatly they've now realised their mistake, and started charging me since the begining of october, so that means I'm going back on talk 24 (well getting charged for it!) so there's gonna be a big bill for that, and I'm gonna be charged for all my calls for the last month.... Which means we're gonna have a huge bill just in time for christmas, but I suppose I can't grumble.....

Chris
10-11-2003, 11:55
Of course you can grumble, that's why we're here ;)