PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Internet Problem...

UnKn0wN
08-01-2006, 09:04
well I been hoggin the internet at my house for over 3 months now and my sis got tried of it and bought me a Linksys BEFSR41...I setup everything I know and my PS2 online was workin fine...I took out my ethernet wire off my router cause it was in a way my parents might tripped over it...next day my PS2 online isnt workin... can someone help me out

---------- Post added at 01:04 ---------- Previous post was at 00:32 ----------

anyone here to help...how do I setup my linksys...

Paul K
08-01-2006, 11:15
Did you power all related equipment down, reconnect, power up your SACM or STB, wait for lights to lock, power up router, wait for lights to settle, power up rest of attached equipment?

mick70
08-01-2006, 13:40
When you get it working it, may pay you to get rid of the cable to yor PS2 like I have, all you need is a Linksys wireless bridge, currently on Amazon for only £33.83.

UnKn0wN
08-01-2006, 22:12
when I connect my cable wire to any port no lights are on so im guessin it not sendin it...how do I know when I have my SACM or STB is on...kinda stupid with pc

UnKn0wN
09-01-2006, 04:56
btw when loadin my madden 06 I went to add setting and it says "no hardware connected" "make sure your hardare is connected" do that mean my ps2 network adaptor is messed up or just that my router isnt sending...

updater
01-02-2006, 08:33
Tried a Linksys wireless game adapter and it was rubbish. Exceptionally awkward to understand. Swapped it for a Netgear wireless playstation adapter and even with WEP it works flawlessly with my Belkin Wireless router that my Desktop and laptops use.