PDA

View Full Version : strange.........

kronas
07-11-2003, 21:01
does anyone know when valentines day approaches us february is it not ?

and does anyone know of something that will happen on the 27th of november that is significant something like valentines day apart from birthdays ?

:notopic:

Maggy
07-11-2003, 21:08
:confused: eh!pardon?

SMHarman
07-11-2003, 21:11
Thanksgiving - last thursday in November

Valentines Feb 14th as always.

Xaccers
07-11-2003, 21:14
Who thinks Kronas has finally lost it? :D

tomw
07-11-2003, 21:16
well he Lost Me

Bex
07-11-2003, 21:32
well he Lost Me

and me :shrug:

kronas
07-11-2003, 21:45
something is bugging me..... i dont know what it is so im trying to figure it out..

it might be nothing.....

hence my original questions

kronas
07-11-2003, 21:47
Thanksgiving - last thursday in November

ok thanks for that

EDIT actually include the birthdays bit as long as its not members of the site or relations

peachey
07-11-2003, 22:13
does anyone know when valentines day approaches us february is it not ?

and does anyone know of something that will happen on the 27th of november that is significant something like valentines day apart from birthdays ?

:notopic:

are you sure you haven't swallowed an obscure shakespeare play?

yesman
07-11-2003, 23:24
november the 9th is remembrance sunday (i hope you stop and think of the people who died for us) Nice one Morris....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/remembrance/images/index_poppies.jpg

The thread title doesn't do this justice though, I wouldn't mind seeing a poppy on the frontpage over the weekend either

kronas
08-11-2003, 01:10
are you sure you haven't swallowed an obscure shakespeare play?

if only it was a laughing matter :(

im being serious i might be reading in to something that is not there but better to be safe then sorry i just have a strange feeling about something but i cant put my finger on it

Chimaera
08-11-2003, 09:24
Mums are usually good for birthdays and stuff Kronas - have you tried asking her?

And I agree with Yesman - come on Mods, we had the ribbons for 9/11 - how about something for Rememberance Sunday?

Maggy
08-11-2003, 12:06
Mums are usually good for birthdays and stuff Kronas - have you tried asking her?

And I agree with Yesman - come on Mods, we had the ribbons for 9/11 - how about something for Rememberance Sunday?

yes please lets mark rememberance sunday tomorrow.my husband has been standing outside asda and in the high street collecting all week.

sadly the local daily newspaper has a headline that the majority of youngsters do not know the history of the poppy appeal and rememberance day despite the fact that they all study ww1 and 2 through year 9,and for two years of gcse history.some can be studying it for three years in all but have no understanding of what the whole day and appeal are for.
if anyone is in doubt please visit http://www.poppy.org.uk/ where you can make an online donation if you like and find out more about what the royal british legion actually does with all the money that you give each year.

incog.

Atomic22
11-11-2003, 18:19
and me :shrug:

me too :dunce: