PDA

View Full Version : forget britney christina kylie its...

kronas
07-11-2003, 03:35
avril lavigne :wavey:

Well i have equired the 'my world' dvd, that has been released which was actually bought by my freind, who happend to spot it in a local store, some of you who were at the meet in manchester may remember him so a big thanks to simon, even though i pre ordered mine so i will have 2 copies soon :D

so i borrowed a xbox dvd playback kit, because its far superior then the ps2 dvd playback and sat down and was absolutely amazed at the quality of the preformance that she had preformed, in concert earlier on this year her voice onstage was amazing at times, even with some of the lesser known tracks that werent covered on the album such as 'basketcase' and 'i dont give' the atmosphere was great.

Next was the behind the scenes section on the dvd, which featured some amusing moments such as avril swinging round a pole while drunk, and the whole thing just collapsing, and they even did a funny promo 'before let go' where the whole band were busking :rofl:

there was more, a hedious incident, when she was snowboarding and fell over, she took huge knocks on her elbows red and brusied *wanted to rub it better lol

there is more on the dvd which i havent seen yet photos and a second audio disc, but all in all well worth it.

basa
07-11-2003, 07:57
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TigaSefi
07-11-2003, 09:25
let me add to that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How much she payin' u Kronass ?

Chris
07-11-2003, 09:33
ooh, it hurts, it hurts ... :rofl:

Russ
07-11-2003, 09:36
Well like...you know.....Avril....it's like......totally cool.....like.....you know....she's like.......still....you know....talking...like.....in that way that she...like....thinks is.....like....totally cool.....like....

Nor
07-11-2003, 10:07
Quite expensive for abit of ****ing material for you I reckon :)

Chris
07-11-2003, 10:29
Now there's a mental image I really didn't need :sick:

Stuart
07-11-2003, 11:48
Sorry, but Avril :drool:

Nemesis
07-11-2003, 11:49
He's young ... he will learn :D

paulyoung666
07-11-2003, 12:41
if there was ever a need for censorship then this it :knock: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kronas
07-11-2003, 14:03
He's young ... he will learn :D

i have learned to follow someone who is talented rather then a pop w***e :Peaceman:

shes so hot on that dvd mah gawd :D

FYI i have never done that honest!!

let me add to that How much she payin' u Kronass ?

she is not paying me :shrug:

Well like...you know.....Avril....it's like......totally cool.....like.....you know....she's like.......still....you know....talking...like.....in that way that she...like....thinks is.....like....totally cool.....like....

russ your very much mistaken she does not do that however watching britney's interview last week she was doing that and she seemed quite brainless unless she was high on something :p

ic14
07-11-2003, 18:00
I saw this dvd in Virgin today. Looked at it for a mo then remembered im not mad and then went and bought something i wanted :)

paulyoung666
07-11-2003, 18:06
I saw this dvd in Virgin today. Looked at it for a mo then remembered im not mad and then went and bought something i wanted :)

pmsl @ that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
aint a lot of sympathy round here for poor bovril is there ;)

TigaSefi
07-11-2003, 18:38
oi don't knock bovril :p it a good drink that is.

ic14
07-11-2003, 18:40
oi don't knock bovril :p it a good drink that is.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

paulyoung666
07-11-2003, 18:43
oi don't knock bovril :p it a good drink that is.

please accept my humblest apologies good sir , it was just a typo on my part :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Atomic22
07-11-2003, 19:06
well avril is fit and a good singer but forget kylie????
no way
kylie is fitter and a better singer and has been a babe since her neighbours days when she was avrils age

kronas
08-11-2003, 01:33
saw somemore of the dvd this time avril and her bandmate + camera man were on a golf cart they procceded to exit the course on to the main road and drove up and down the local streets but the police intervened the yanky copper comes outside of his car walks towards the golf art in his annoying voice

he says.....

"what is wrong with you lady you cant drive like this swaying all over the road in this vehicle what are you thinking"

:rofl:

even funnier during a concert backstage she was with members of a band called simple plan ( i think) the camera and avril walked down the corridor there was a man in shorts(underwear like) so she goes up behind him and cops a handful of his balls and the hand went right through his a*se crack lol :p

Russ
08-11-2003, 07:57
Oh yeah, she's so wacky isn't she.... :rolleyes:

Stuart
08-11-2003, 11:06
even funnier during a concert backstage she was with members of a band called simple plan ( i think) the camera and avril walked down the corridor there was a man in shorts(underwear like) so she goes up behind him and cops a handful of his balls and the hand went right through his a*se crack lol :p

And don't you wish that was you? :D :p :rofl:

Chris
08-11-2003, 11:07
saw somemore of the dvd this time avril and her bandmate + camera man were on a golf cart they procceded to exit the course on to the main road and drove up and down the local streets but the police intervened the yanky copper comes outside of his car walks towards the golf art in his annoying voice

he says.....

"what is wrong with you lady you cant drive like this swaying all over the road in this vehicle what are you thinking"

:rofl:

Laugh? I almost did. :rolleyes:

kronas
08-11-2003, 13:35
And don't you wish that was you?

no i dont wish ;)

*kronas is lying through his teeth :p

Laugh? I almost did. :rolleyes:

well i really dont do the scenes justice they are far more amusing when seen in action...

Russ
08-11-2003, 13:47
I bet... :rolleyes:

kronas
08-11-2003, 14:03

one thing i fail to see a reasoning for people criticise me for my actions and thoughts yet i never do the same 24/7 towards other members a bias building perhaps ?

paulyoung666
08-11-2003, 14:44
one thing i fail to see a reasoning for people criticise me for my actions and thoughts yet i never do the same 24/7 towards other members a bias building perhaps ?

its not you kronas its bovril ;)

Russ
08-11-2003, 17:16

I'm not criticising you at all. You don't share my Christian beliefs (whis is cool, that's up to you) and I don't share Avril's fans' enthusiasm for her.

kronas
09-11-2003, 01:43
I'm not criticising you at all. You don't share my Christian beliefs (whis is cool, that's up to you) and I don't share Avril's fans' enthusiasm for her.

true but i dont do that in your threads do i ?

the snide remarks the rolling eyes ?

i do constructive criticism and even then i let others post and ill leave the thread so more views can be posted i may not like religion but i will certainly listen and let others have there say

if i dont like a thread i wont post in it

its not you kronas its bovril ;)

im watching you sonny :Peaceman:

and its AVRIL LAVIGNE :p

Russ
09-11-2003, 07:23
true but i dont do that in your threads do i ?

No....of course you don't.....

i do constructive criticism and even then i let others post and ill leave the thread so more views can be posted i may not like religion but i will certainly listen and let others have there say

That's exactly what I'm doing!

if i dont like a thread i wont post in it

Yeah me too. This isn't a thread about her remember!

I just don't agree with all the hype surrounding her, so I'm commenting on that. You don't go along with the idea of (for example) religion being part of politics and you have commented on that!

But of course, this isn't about religion so we'll steer the subject away from that :)

Stuart
09-11-2003, 20:34
So you have never had a go at Russ or Bexy about religion?

kronas
09-11-2003, 21:06
Yeah me too. This isn't a thread about her remember!

it is :p

I just don't agree with all the hype surrounding her, so I'm commenting on that.

thats better russ i was commenting on the following posts that i thought had snide comments and rolling eyes unnessecary imo :D

now i thought you were better then that russ

*looks at russ age and thinks hes loosing it :Peaceman:

Russ
09-11-2003, 21:09
It's just the things you say she does on the DVD wouldn't be what I'd call 'entertaining'. But then again, she's "cool", and as she loves to tell her critics, "we don't know her...." etc etc

kronas
09-11-2003, 21:14
So you have never had a go at Russ or Bexy about religion?

not them personally but there beliefs....

but my posts i like to think are constructive ie something meaningful not something to rile them up

i just feel its becoming an all too familiar sight just taking digs at people all the time i bare the brunt of it alot of the time because its avril

if someone actually gave me a constructive post maybe i would reply

I just don't agree with all the hype surrounding her

the hype is there to believe in russ i have never gone this far in endorsing someone like this but i see a huge talent for the future when this image or 'phase' is finnaly overplayed

kronas
09-11-2003, 21:19
It's just the things you say she does on the DVD wouldn't be what I'd call 'entertaining'. But then again, she's "cool", and as she loves to tell her critics, "we don't know her...." etc etc

they are not meant to be entertaining apart from the concert the rest is extra stuff on there due to time off during concerts

i personally like inside looks like that its rare you get to see them

she's "cool", and as she loves to tell her critics, "we don't know her...." etc etc

no one knows her really i can tell shes not really in to the whole 'skater' image its just an act ofcourse i could be wrong but thats what i think she will progress in the future

she is a talented writer her next album will prove that if the tracks are hers as thats the plan as far as i know

Stuart
09-11-2003, 21:27
not them personally but there beliefs....
And I don't think Russ is having a go at you personally, just your liking for Avril.

the hype is there to believe in russ i have never gone this far in endorsing someone like this but i see a huge talent for the future when this image or 'phase' is finnaly overplayed
I hope you are right, and she is given a reasonable chance to do this by her record company. A few record companies have dumped artists recently because their latest single didn't get to number 1.

kronas
09-11-2003, 21:35
I hope you are right, and she is given a reasonable chance to do this by her record company. A few record companies have dumped artists recently because their latest single didn't get to number 1.

yes when it turns sour the record companies do that

but i have seen proof of the talent

the proof is i heard tracks called 'two rivers' by her not published 'touch the sky' churchy songs :p

joking aside those tracks are very diffarent to her current 'image' a few others also are out there thats partly the reason i think she can do well long term

Russ
09-11-2003, 21:39

So you're trying to impose your beliefs on me eh? :D

Just because you believe the hype and you see this 'huge' talent doesn't mean we all have to, or even agree that it actually exists. :)

kronas
09-11-2003, 22:09
So you're trying to impose your beliefs on me eh? :D

no comment :D

Just because you believe the hype and you see this 'huge' talent doesn't mean we all have to, or even agree that it actually exists. :)

true and vice versa ;)

Russ
09-11-2003, 22:15
I've never said it should be any other way :)

kronas
13-11-2003, 00:19
someone with artistic prowess has hand drawn these

http://www.freewebs.com/widya/avnupage1.JPG

http://www.freewebs.com/widya/avnupage2.JPG

:eeek:

kronas
22-11-2003, 00:37
woot my dvd finally arrived no thanks to royal mail :rolleyes:

now for my amnesty to finish.............

Russ
22-11-2003, 00:39
....and don't forget, if you need to know what time it is, wear your watch on the other wrist ;) :)

kronas
22-11-2003, 00:50
....and don't forget, if you need to know what time it is, wear your watch on the other wrist ;) :)

big problem there russ i do not wear a watch :naughty:

Stuart
22-11-2003, 01:34
big problem there russ i do not wear a watch :naughty:
See, there are some advantages to not wearing a watch...