PDA

View Full Version : kluivert handed reprieve

kronas
06-11-2003, 22:01
barcelona have told patrick kluivert he has 2 months to 'prove himself' or he will be sold the talented forward has had a barren spell in front of goal his chances have been limited with less starts this season

newcastle are one of the clubs who are interested in signing the player should he leave

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/3247027.stm

danielf
07-11-2003, 00:10
Nobody mentioned Man U, but you're right Kluivert and Van Nistelrooy don't seem to connect, and Kluivert is the alltime top striker for Holland.

With Van der Vaart next to him, and the likes of Van Nistelrooy, Makaay and Hasselbaink on the bench, I'm sure they will make a right c**kup of the Scotland games

Atomic22
07-11-2003, 19:59
and Kluivert is the alltime top striker for Holland.
erm? marco van basten?
kluivert and ruud play very well together for holland , and i would love to see the pairing up front for man utd as we can never have enough top strikers and kluivert would make a good back-up for ole when hes injured.....the way diego is playing though kluivert would struggle to get on the bench at man utd.

diego oh oh oh
he comes from uraguay
he made the scousers cry
diego oh oh oh

Atomic22
09-11-2003, 21:01
when danielf said kluivert was hollands alltime top striker he ment at the moment he's hollands number 1 striker not the best ever.
aha because he isnt even in the top five of hollands best ever strikers...hes just playing well at the moment with his strike partner...
ruud is the best striker to come out of holland since marco van basten and he will eventually overtake marcos record for holland....their inept manager will get the sack for refusing to play him when they fail to qualify for the euro championships.......i would still like to see kluivert at man utd though