PDA

View Full Version : Extravagance

Salu
20-12-2005, 12:58
Whats the most extravagent thing you have done for someone you love....?

Orior
20-12-2005, 13:42
Does robbing a bank fit into this category?

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:39 ----------

No no, here's a better one:-

I married her

danielf
20-12-2005, 13:55
Bought her a £8000 car (for her birthday)

marky
20-12-2005, 16:14
I once washed the pots :shrug:

orangebird
20-12-2005, 16:33
F1 tickets overlooking Eau Rouge

Maggy
20-12-2005, 22:30
How can one be extravagant about a bloke who only ever asks for socks or jumpers at Christmas?He hates gadgets,won't wear jewellery,is not that fussed about cologne and due to smoking has tastebuds that have long curled up and died so any choice food items are wasted.He asks for SF books but when you get him one he complains it's not as good as Asimov even if it is Asimov...

Some folk are just too fussy for their own good.:rolleyes:

Now if you asked if I've ever been extravagant on my own behalf....;)

handyman
20-12-2005, 22:45
How can one be extravagant about a bloke who only ever asks for socks or jumpers at Christmas?He hates gadgets,won't wear jewellery,is not that fussed about cologne and due to smoking has tastebuds that have long curled up and died so any choice food items are wasted.He asks for SF books but when you get him one he complains it's not as good as Asimov even if it is Asimov...

what about getting him a dvd... irobot is loosley based on asimovs writings.

Maggy
21-12-2005, 00:51

what about getting him a dvd... irobot is loosley based on asimovs writings.

He already turned his nose up at that one.Actually he has asked my son to get him The Big Red One which despite the lurid title is actually a WW11 film.;) oh and after I posted he also intimated he wanted a wallet for his debit and ID cards.Mind I doubt if I can even be extravagant over those two items.

kronas
21-12-2005, 01:08

went and spent xxxx on someone who i loved and nothing reciprocated, no the last bit was not in reference to cash really i meant feelings wise :rolleyes: :( :(

carlingman
21-12-2005, 23:40

I once spent nearly £40000 on a present for my loved one.

Jeez wtf was it I hear you cry - scroll down
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Yep you guessed it was called a D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

:D :D