PDA

View Full Version : Sex change, act of sabotage, fancy dress outfit?

Theodoric
03-11-2003, 21:29
I have just had a quick glance at the Members Picture Gallery and even my failing eyes (and even more failing memory) could not fail to notice the change in Russ D.

Bex
03-11-2003, 21:34
:rofl: it got changed ages and ages ago.....

doesn't he look super

Chimaera
03-11-2003, 21:36
I have just had a quick glance at the Members Picture Gallery and even my failing eyes (and even more failing memory) could not fail to notice the change in Russ D.
WHERE, WHERE???????

Did he turn up to the meet after all then - could have sworn I saw him in one of those bars on Canal Street!! :rofl:

Bex
03-11-2003, 21:38
WHERE, WHERE???????

Did he turn up to the meet after all then - could have sworn I saw him in one of those bars on Canal Street!! :rofl:

miaaaoooowwwwwww :p :rofl:......no if russ had turned up, he would have been the one slapping kronie :p

Theodoric
03-11-2003, 21:52
:rofl: it got changed ages and ages ago.....

doesn't he look super
It did? Why?

Maggy
03-11-2003, 22:48
so where is helpy person these days?

incog. :wavey:

Bex
03-11-2003, 22:53
It did? Why?

umm a joke i think.......russ has seen it afaik......

helpy person...think i saw here hovering arund the forum last night,,,,,

Mal
18-01-2004, 00:52
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but it seems Russ has been in a spot of bother :rofl:

Check out Russ' picture (http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showthread.php?t=979&highlight=picture+gallery)

danielf
18-01-2004, 00:59
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but it seems Russ has been in a spot of bother :rofl:

Check out Russ' picture (http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showthread.php?t=979&highlight=picture+gallery)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is new to me. Brilliant!!!

Marge
18-01-2004, 01:00
:eek: :eek: :eek: I had Russ more as a brunette kind of chap

Mal
18-01-2004, 01:01
I'd just like to say, it's not my doing, I was just having a look and noticed it :)

MadGamer
18-01-2004, 11:53
I have just had a quick glance at the Members Picture Gallery and even my failing eyes (and even more failing memory) could not fail to notice the change in Russ D. How do we get our pictures in the gallery?

Russ
18-01-2004, 11:55
Now THAT picture is coming down!

edit - picture now back to normal - Konk has a LOT to answer for....

kink
18-01-2004, 13:50
Now THAT picture is coming down!

edit - picture now back to normal - Konk has a LOT to answer for....

:blush: :sorry:

But i'm sure you'd seen it before russ? :erm:

Oh well..... my apologies to russ for my little creative whims and for any upset i may have caused. Cheers to russ for having a great sense of humour :D

And it's amazing how quickly the links can be changed when people want to change them :erm: It's been quite an enlightening experience since when i'd requested the links to my webspace be 'altered' nothing happened :eek: ;)

Oh well...... we live and learn :D

Marge
18-01-2004, 13:53
Awwww Russ, the other one showed you in a far more interesting light :naughty:

kink
18-01-2004, 13:57
How do we get our pictures in the gallery?

Hi Wayne :) I think you need to pm nthw.info and ask for your photo to be added, however i also think that your photo needs to be available on someone's webspace for them to create a link to :shrug:

If you like i can do that for you if you don't have a webpage or site of your own..... but i think russ might warn you off doing that :naughty: But i promise to be good from now on ;)