PDA

View Full Version : I have another child on the way

Angelus
14-12-2005, 12:49
Me and the missus are having another kid.

Had a 9 nine weeks scan today as she was bleeding and the doctors wanted to make sure all was ok

Here is the pic

http://www.batista.co.uk/images/babylycos.jpg

No hater post here please

dilli-theclaw
14-12-2005, 12:51
I hope all goes well for her.

Bill C
14-12-2005, 12:54
Me and the missus are having another kid.

Had a 9 nine weeks scan today as she was bleeding and the doctors wanted to make sure all was ok

Here is the pic

http://www.batista.co.uk/images/babylycos.jpg

No hater post here please
Hope it all goes well :) :tu:

grandmaster
14-12-2005, 12:55
I wish you all the best!

zing_deleted
14-12-2005, 13:03
Are you sure its yours?? Sorry mate but not long ago you were saying she was cheating.I would be well worried if i were you sorry

Angelus
14-12-2005, 13:06
Are you sure its yours?? Sorry mate but not long ago you were saying she was cheating.I would be well worried if i were you sorry

Always one to ruin it

Thanks

I hope one day you have good news so i can ruin it for you

orangebird
14-12-2005, 13:07
Always one to ruin it

Thanks

What's the problem? You're the one that thinks she was cheating a little while ago. There never was a conclusion to that thread - did you ever find out? Congrats by that way. 25 years old and two babies... :erm:

zing_deleted
14-12-2005, 13:09
Always one to ruin it

Thanks

Ive had plenty of bad news in my time m8 and some real morbid stuff recently but you dont see me airing it in open forum maybe you should drop Trisha a line and go a bit more public

Angelus
14-12-2005, 13:11
What's the problem? You're the one that thinks she was cheating a little while ago. There never was a conclusion to that thread - did you ever find out? Congrats by that way. 25 years old and two babies... :erm:

Whats the issue about having 2 kids at 25.

Yes we found out who it was. Basically her dad hates me and he sent the messages from a spare chip he had to try and split us up.

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

Ive had plenty of bad news in my time m8 and some real morbid stuff recently but you dont see me airing it in open forum maybe you should drop Trisha a line and go a bit more public

Dont start this off the be a flaming thread. If you got nothing to say constructive to the post please dont reply.

Its simple.
After all the bad news i got and had i thought it would be nice to share some good news. Obviously its just another reason for people to have a go.

etccarmageddon
14-12-2005, 13:12
sounds like her dad has a chip on his shoulder!

Angelus
14-12-2005, 13:13
Wish i never bothered now.

I will ask a mod to delte the post. Atleast other forums can be happy

zing_deleted
14-12-2005, 13:15
Look I wish you all the best but lets just face facts here.You have aired your life in open forum.You have accused her of cheating you moan about your job and your life.People are going to have opinions.I think under the circumstances of some of what you posted I wasnt unreasonable to give you a realistic warning after all it was you who posted it all

Angelus
14-12-2005, 13:16
Look I wish you all the best but lets just face facts here.You have aired your life in open forum.You have accused her of cheating you moan about your job and your life.People are going to have opinions.I think under the circumstances of some of what you posted I wasnt unreasonable to give you a realistic warning after all it was you who posted it all

:o::o::o::o:

orangebird
14-12-2005, 13:17
Whats the issue about having 2 kids at 25.

Yes we found out who it was. Basically her dad hates me and he sent the messages from a spare chip he had to try and split us up.

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

Dont start this off the be a flaming thread. If you got nothing to say constructive to the post please dont reply.

Its simple.
After all the bad news i got and had i thought it would be nice to share some good news. Obviously its just another reason for people to have a go.

No, it's not. But just looking at some of your past threads and posts, you don't seem ready to look after yourself tbh, let alone two babies. My two cents, and I'm not visting this thread any more :)

etccarmageddon
14-12-2005, 13:19
Look I wish you all the best but lets just face facts here.You have aired your life in open forum.You have accused her of cheating you moan about your job and your life.People are going to have opinions.I think under the circumstances of some of what you posted I wasnt unreasonable to give you a realistic warning after all it was you who posted it alla bit undiplomatic though, "Are you sure its yours" is pretty dam humiliating way to get your point across...

---------- Post added at 13:19 ---------- Previous post was at 13:18 ----------

or let me put this another way - perhaps you could be more sensitive in your approach next time?

MovedGoalPosts
14-12-2005, 13:20
OK people please play nice - remember the forum rules not to get personal

orangebird
14-12-2005, 13:21
Straight and to the point I would say.Come on guys fess up who else thought the same as me .Lets see how many are prepared to be honest here

I did.

zing_deleted
Ok insensitive yes unreasonable and unrealistic no

---------- Post added at 13:21 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

I did.
sorry i deleted my question as I though I may get in trouble

Angelus
Ok i know i will get banned.

But why dont you just **** off you ****

MovedGoalPosts