PDA

View Full Version : Life Does Get Better :)

Stuartbe
13-12-2005, 09:40
Hi All.

As I have not been online for ages I thought it would be a good idea to give you a progress report on what is happening in my life.

I am pleased to say that something wonderfull has happened to me :)

As many of you know I broke up with my wife 1 year ago and it realy screwed me up as I made a huge ammount of changes in my life, I think that was the mistake as changing yourself for someone else just does not work. I still miss Lesleyann and it does still hurt.

-----------------------------------

It does get better :)

I have for a few years now known a lovely person called Gemma. Gemma has three children, She had them all when she was young so she has had no childhood at all ! She has had two partners that were both violent toward her, something I find inexcusable. I met Gemma via a friend and at the time they were together. I had allways liked her but the relationship was purely plutonic. Gemma is one of those people in life that has a heart of gold, She never thinks of herself, She puts the children first to the extent that she wont eat if there is not enough food, She will give it to the kids.

When she broke up with her last partner (who used to be a friend of mine) I stayed with her for a while sleeping on the Sofa. Gemma did not want to be alone and was going through a very dificult patch. In the last 3 weeks we have fallen head over heels in love with each other, Something I never thought would be possible. Many of the members on here told me that I would find love again and I did not believe them. They were right :PP: It was not easy, For a while she did not know how she felt and my presence did put some presure on her, I could not help this as I was in love with her.

For the first time for years and years I actualy look forward to going home. She is allways there to give me a cuddle, Not a forced cuddle like I used to have, She genuinely wants to be with me. I cant put in text what she actualy means to me, The first person I have met that actualy cares as much for me as I do for them. Things have been hard for us and the relationship has only realy developed in the last few weeks. As Gemma has had so much crap in her life she is finding it hard to accept that something nice is actualy happening to her ! Gemma's three children who I love very much are bonding with me, Its been a hard ajustment for the children to but they are happy and contented. We are taking things a day at a time at the moment and together we are going to take on the world and win !!!!!

I cant describe in words how much Gemma meanst to me. I had reached a stage in my life where I had given up with life, Now this has been turned arround. I feel I have a purpose and a family to be responsible for and care for, Many people are suprised that I have taken on such a huge comitment with three children aged 5, 8 and 4 months old, I love all of them and I will put 110% into the family. I think its time that they had someone who can take care of them and look after them.

I am now looking for a better paid job so I can get a house for the family, At the moment we are all stuck in a small three bedroom flat, I actualy have some motivation to do this now !

I just want to say that I Love you Gemma - I allways will and I am not going to hurt you like you have been hurt before ! I will allways be there for you through the good times and the bad times !

I hope to come back online on a regular basis after christmas :) I have missed talking to all of you. Thanks for reading this and sorry about the lone post.

Yours very very very happily........ Stuartbe :)

Neil
13-12-2005, 09:42
I'm really pleased for you Stu, & I wish you all the best. :)

Good to see you back. :tu:

Russ
13-12-2005, 09:43
:clap:

Nice one buddy :D

andyl
13-12-2005, 09:43
Aww!

Very touching:tu:

Nugget
13-12-2005, 09:44
Way to go Stu - good to see that things are working out for you :tu:

(Next time, you'll have to listen to what the people on here say, won't you ;) )

Saaf_laandon_mo
13-12-2005, 09:57
Awwwwwwww . Next time my missus wants to watch one of those hugh grant love comedies on dvd, i'll let her read stuart's post.... much more effective for providing a feel good factor :)

Nemesis
13-12-2005, 10:01
Good on ya Stu :D

homealone
13-12-2005, 10:08
I am so pleased to read that, thanks Stu, that has put a smile on my face for today, I am really happy for you. :tu:

Jon M
13-12-2005, 10:14
Thats great news Stu :tu: :D

danielf
13-12-2005, 10:32
Nice one mate :)

As for that plutonic relationship, she sounds radiant :jk: :angel:

MadGamer
13-12-2005, 10:54
Aww!

Very touching:tu: Here Here! :tu:

Stuartbe
13-12-2005, 11:20
Thanks everyone :)

Its just nice to be happy for a change ! I just cant believe how much I miss her when I am at work though :(

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and wishes :cool:

Halcyon
13-12-2005, 11:28
Thats really nice.
I have a feeling you are a great person and will indeed do anything for her.
It's good that there are still people like you around in the world.
I wish you all a great Christmas and am glad that you have found happiness again.
Best of luck to the both of you, and I wish you all the best for 2006.

Bex
13-12-2005, 11:34
Way to go Stu - good to see that things are working out for you :tu:

(Next time, you'll have to listen to what the people on here say, won't you ;) )

that was very much a "i told you so" statement Mr Nug man

Stu I am really chuffed for you, had tears in my eyes (yes i am a soppy madam) when i read that.

I hope everything works out for you :D

Nugget
13-12-2005, 12:03
that was very much a "i told you so" statement Mr Nug man

Stu I am really chuffed for you, had tears in my eyes (yes i am a soppy madam) when i read that.

I hope everything works out for you :D

Me? Nobody should ever do anything I tell them ;)

I'm just chuffed that everything's working out for Stu :)

Paul
13-12-2005, 12:18
Nice to see things are looking up for you Stu. :tu:

Ramrod
13-12-2005, 12:45
Nice one Stu! :) :tu:

Stuartbe
13-12-2005, 13:05
Me? Nobody should ever do anything I tell them ;)

I'm just chuffed that everything's working out for Stu :)

Thanks m8.... :)

Will give you a call soon for a chat.....

Its about time I had some good luck, Its amazing how something like this can change your in this way. She has made me so happy. I think its about time I had some good luck :tu:

Again, Many thanks to all of you for the kind coments :)

Stuart
13-12-2005, 13:09
Stu, Welcome back!. Nice to see things are finally starting to work out for you.

Enuff
13-12-2005, 13:42
Hello Stu, Just thought I'd congratulate you on finding love & happiness once more. I too have someone just like Gemma, who thinks of everyone apart from themselves... people like this are rare to find in any day and age... dont lose her! I wish you and the rest of your new family all the best in the coming years, you also seem to be a rare find too, just a quick message to Gemma, Dont lose him! wouldn't life be even better if in this weary world there were more Stewart's and Gemma's around?

All the best, Happy Christmas.

Stuartbe
13-12-2005, 13:49
Hello Stu, Just thought I'd congratulate you on finding love & happiness once more. I too have someone just like Gemma, who thinks of everyone apart from themselves... people like this are rare to find in any day and age... dont lose her! I wish you and the rest of your new family all the best in the coming years, you also seem to be a rare find too, just a quick message to Gemma, Dont lose him! wouldn't life be even better if in this weary world there were more Stewart's and Gemma's around?

All the best, Happy Christmas.

Many thanks... I am pleased to hear that you have found someone like this to ! It goes to show that truely kind and caring people do exist in this world, Shame they are as rare as the giant panda !

As you say.... Shame there are not more Gemma's about :)

Enuff
13-12-2005, 14:01
Many thanks... I am pleased to hear that you have found someone like this to ! It goes to show that truely kind and caring people do exist in this world, Shame they are as rare as the giant panda !

As you say.... Shame there are not more Gemma's about :)Sorry, I'm used to spelling your name wrong Stuart... I have a brother Stewart, so automaticall spell it his way :blush:

Aragorn
13-12-2005, 14:11
Sounds like 'Happy Christmas' was written for you this year!

Glad things are on the up. :)

Stuartbe
13-12-2005, 15:40
Sorry, I'm used to spelling your name wrong Stuart... I have a brother Stewart, so automaticall spell it his way :blush:

No probs..... FYI Stewart is the scotish spelling...

3:40 now... only 2 hours 20 minutes before I can get in the car and head home :)

Graham M
13-12-2005, 15:45
Congratulations Stuart, it's nice to see something good happen to someone and that story nearly bought a tear to my eye, nearly! almost! :) :tu:

Stuartbe
13-12-2005, 17:26
Congratulations Stuart, it's nice to see something good happen to someone and that story nearly bought a tear to my eye, nearly! almost! :) :tu:

Nearly ? :D

Thanks for that :) All I have to do now is wait for the devorce so I can make a respectable woman of her :D

Just goes to show, You belief in marage can be rejuvinated !

etccarmageddon
13-12-2005, 18:35
I'm very pleased for you and remember your situation and anguish. Please take care of yourself and be careful - ultimately your happiness comes from one person only - you.

carlingman
14-12-2005, 00:35
:tu: Great news Stu, good to hear things are working out.

:D

Marge
14-12-2005, 00:47
Brill news Stu, so happy for you and as I know only too well myself, love hits you when you least expect it. Best wishes for much happiness, love and laughter for you both :hugs:

punky
14-12-2005, 03:18
Nice one Stu, I am really glad you are so happy.

Thanx for sharing that. Wonderful to read :)

Nidge
14-12-2005, 03:50
Good on ya Stu, sounds like you've landed on your feet there mate.:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Stuartbe
14-12-2005, 13:53
Good on ya Stu, sounds like you've landed on your feet there mate.:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

I have :)

Got a bit woried this afternoon when she did not reply to a text, We are both keeping the mobile phone companies in profit at them moment. We send 10-15 a day to each other. Turns out she was asleep and I woke her up :blush:

Just hope we get paid before christmas as work as I want to get her a play station and a decent mobile.

+ If anyone has seen a decent picture type locket (silver) about please let me know, She would like one that you can put a decent size picture in.

jellybaby
14-12-2005, 14:00
What a fantastic story :) Glad to hear you've found happiness again

budwieser
14-12-2005, 21:55
Good for you mate.

Silent Wings
14-12-2005, 22:14
I'm really pleased for you Stuart, you can look forward to a wonderful christmas with Gemma and the children ;)

dilli-theclaw
14-12-2005, 22:14
Good stuff :)