1 Do you agree?
2 Disagree?
3 Don't give a toss?
4 Never heared of BUM FIGHTS

Comments also.

wtf are you on about ???????????????

Paul K
02-11-2003, 16:42
Err guessing this is where they film vagrants trying to beat the living cr*p out of each other?

Paul
02-11-2003, 16:46
This is a joke question ..... isn't it ....... :confused:

aliferste
02-11-2003, 16:49
Its absolutely appalling..........only the smallest most immature minded people would find it enjoyable entertainmant!

Paul K
02-11-2003, 16:53
http://www2.bumfights.com/indecline/ is what the vote is about I guess. Nice.... not :shrug:

paulyoung666
02-11-2003, 17:26
ohhhhh real high quality stuff , not , so what is your opinion of it darant ??????????????? :shocked:

tomw
02-11-2003, 17:49
very strange

darant
02-11-2003, 18:52
eh? you worry me :erm:

Why?

This is a joke question ..... isn't it ....... :confused:

No, its not.....

ohhhhh real high quality stuff , not , so what is your opinion of it darant ??????????????? :shocked:

I find it sick, stupid but funny! Call me what you want but I bet Im not the only one!

For those who dont know what BUM FIGHTS is:

Guaranteed to be the most hilariously shocking video you've ever seen, Bum Fights will blow away any other ruckus video ever made. You'll see drunk bums beating each other silly, real street fights caught on tape, sick pranks, chick fights, crack heads, bum stunts, supermodel Angela Taylor and hands down the rawest, most core ruckus ever filmed. Love it or hate it, these images will stay with you for life. Running Time: 56 Min.

http://www.alltvstuff.com/images/bum1.jpg

"Jackass to the extreme... I'm shocked and I'm not shocked by much... you gotta see it!" Howard Stern

Ramrod
02-11-2003, 19:05
Society can be really sad sometimes:(

Atomic22
02-11-2003, 19:33
personally i would rather watch "dirty sanchez" or the yank rip off of it "jackass"

Bill Payer
02-11-2003, 20:03
Sorry,I need a new monitor.I thought it said Bun fight :drool:

Paul
02-11-2003, 20:21
For those who dont know what BUM FIGHTS is:

Guaranteed to be the most hilariously shocking video you've ever seen, Bum Fights will blow away any other ruckus video ever made. You'll see drunk bums beating each other silly, real street fights caught on tape, sick pranks, chick fights, crack heads, bum stunts, supermodel Angela Taylor and hands down the rawest, most core ruckus ever filmed. Love it or hate it, these images will stay with you for life. Running Time: 56 Min.
Sad :rolleyes:

Russ
02-11-2003, 21:06
Now there's me thinking this thread would be a descriptive sonnet on the wonders of people with builder's bum/labourer's line/constructor's crack battling it out for buttock supremacy.

As for the idea of 2 tramps slugging it out? VERY worrying.

Ramrod
02-11-2003, 21:20
Why does the 'disagree' column on the vote have a '*' after it?

Tezcatlipoca
03-11-2003, 19:42
I saw it ages ago. It's sick.

Tezcatlipoca
03-11-2003, 19:45
Why does the 'disagree' column on the vote have a '*' after it?

It might be to show which option you voted for?

Alan Waddington
03-11-2003, 19:56
The whole concept is sick. I don't see anything humourous about this whatsoever :(

NB. The '*' shows which option you voted for (unless the options are later edited by an admin, in which case it flags the wrong option)

imback
03-11-2003, 19:59
Not just that but the 2 guys that make these film was sued by one of the "bums" as they paid him a small amount of cash to have a "bum fight" tattoo on his forehead. As the "bum" was homless and an alcoholic he done it.

What kind of deranged, sick human being would allow another person to do that to themselfs?

NEONKNIGHT
04-11-2003, 00:12
I think the main question everyone is thinking is this:- WHY?

This is supposed to be entertainment? Very sad and very sick.

Rubber Duck
04-11-2003, 00:47
Eh???? Never heard of it (& probably don't want to lol)

RickBurma
11-10-2004, 11:35
Mod Edit (Matt D): Spam Removed. The forum is not the place for trading, etc.

Jon M
11-10-2004, 11:57
<snip.. urgh comic sans>
If you'd bothered to read the thread properly, you'd probably re-think that request.

Welcome to the forum though :welcome:

Halcyon
11-10-2004, 12:03
Things like this should be banned !

SOSAGES
11-10-2004, 12:11
personally i would rather watch "dirty sanchez" or the yank rip off of it "jackass"
im prepared to be wrong on this ----- But i am pretty sure jackass as the show was aired way before DS as a show jackass aired 2000 (oct) and i think DS was shown in 2003 (june)

so ds is a poor mans welsh rip off of the yank show jackass

punky
11-10-2004, 14:50
Playing devil's advocate here, probably will make me unpopular, but just to show you another view:

These homeless people have come out supporting the Bumfight producers throughout all their legal troubles. A top homeless leader come out and said the same thing. Basically they said: "At least they [Bumfight producers] are doing something, but is better than nothing which is what most people do." Apart from the odd homeless activist, the vast majority just walk past, conditioned not to give them any money.

But these producers are giving them money. Rufus, the biggest star, and has been in several videos, has made phenomenal amounts from it. Not much at first, $5-$10 per act, but there are rumours he is being paid many hundreds now for a act lasting a few minutes, or even seconds. Another person, captured on camera: He did an act and the producers bought him a brand new $200 acoustic guitar. The next day he pawned it. So he did another act for them and the producers got it back out of hock again. The ethos is, there is plenty of money for homeless people but they have to earn it. I was taught long ago you don't something for nothing, and if I want something, I have to earn it. Also, some times watching it is very moving, and I dare say it did motivate some people to help beyond buying the DVD.

And if the Bumfight producers weren't there what would be different? Except the homeless people would have even less. They certainly didn't have much dignity in the first place, so you couldn't really argue that point.

Don't flame me or red rep me if you don't agree, I'm just trying to get the other side of the story out for balance.