PDA

View Full Version : Cahoot problem? Or am I going mental?

smicer07
05-12-2005, 19:02
Just checked my Cahoot online balance, having not used the card for a while. Thought there'd be 0, but something worth 39.99 has been taken out, from "Microsoft". I hardly ever use this card, so I called Cahoot who confirmed it was Microsoft that had taken the cash and that it was an online transaction (i.e. I didn't put the pincode in for it). I can't for the life of me remember if I bought something- I don't think I did.. and certainly nothing from Microsoft... any ideas what it could be ? :dozey: :dozey: :rolleyes:

Acathla
05-12-2005, 19:27
xbox live subs?

smicer07
06-12-2005, 17:18
Ooooh foooooook I think you're right... but I don't use Xbox Live any more... have I lost my cash? :(

Acathla
07-12-2005, 13:39
probably :(

maybe if you cancel and I see you did on another post you can ask Microsoft for some money back but I am nite sure if the fees are pro-rata without reading T&C's.

and btw, if anyone else wants to know who charged their credit card drop me a PM since I seem to be able to predict everyones finances ;)

EDIT: and i also see you got a refund. sorted!

Shaun
07-12-2005, 13:50
Give them a ring, I got a refund from BT a couple of years ago for net rental when I'd forgotten to cancel out subs with them. The woman was really nice about it, looked at our account and saw that we'd not used it in three months and refunded it with no questions asked. If you don't ring you'll never know :)

Edit - RE: Acathla's edit (my head hurts :spin: ) looks like you're sorted. :D

smicer07
07-12-2005, 14:35
Yeh sorted :) thanks peeps anyway.