daz300
01-12-2005, 19:18
i do not have one but they do look good ,

Hom3r
03-12-2005, 11:33
Are there any PSP owners out there that can answer this

dilli-theclaw
03-12-2005, 11:40
Are there any PSP owners out there that can answer thisYes..

I have a psp.

I find that it attracts fingerprints all too easily.

The screen can get scratched too easily - but if you buy a decent case for your psp (which after spending £180 on one you'd be stupid not to) then you'll be fine.

I don't find the nub as responsive as i'd like. But that's just minor like the other niggles.

There is dust trapped under the screen which manifests as dead spots. This may be an isolated case.

Other than that no I can't really fault it.

If you have a specific question you can ask it.

gooner4life
03-12-2005, 13:03
It's a wonderful handheld console,

the build quality is good, it's weight is just right, the functionality is fantastic.

However it still is just a handheld, I dont play mine at all really, it could be due to the fact that I still only have Burnout for it and have near on completed that game, but without the benefit of playable demo's im not sure about spending money on a game I wont like.

Slyder
03-12-2005, 13:06
Personally I would save my credit untill next year and try choosing between Xbox 360 & PS3. Assuming your WHSmith's would stock these. I know ours will be.

Hom3r
04-12-2005, 12:17
I was taking to a salesman in game, they had PSPs in stock, about buying one and would buy one but for the lack of space on mem cards and no UMB writeable disc, he hinted that the proce would drop in the new year.