PDA

View Full Version : Reconnection Charge

Londoner
31-10-2003, 21:51
I was just wondering how much the reconnection charge is for ntl services to be restored.

I was charged 2 sets of 20 pounds. I have ntl tv and two phone lines. I was told its 2 separate reconnection charge for the two phone lines even though all those services are on the same account and same phone bill.

Could someone clarify this for me please. Thanks in advance.

scrotnig
31-10-2003, 23:03
I was just wondering how much the reconnection charge is for ntl services to be restored.

I was charged 2 sets of 20 pounds. I have ntl tv and two phone lines. I was told its 2 separate reconnection charge for the two phone lines even though all those services are on the same account and same phone bill.

Could someone clarify this for me please. Thanks in advance.
Are you in an ex-Cable and Wireless area, Londoner?

Londoner
01-11-2003, 16:30
Yes I am in an ex-cw area. Does that have a bearing on the reconnection charge? Shouldn't everyone within ntl pay the same?

Thanks for replying Mark :)

Seb
01-11-2003, 16:40
Yes I am in an ex-cw area. Does that have a bearing on the reconnection charge? Shouldn't everyone within ntl pay the same?

Thanks for replying Mark :)

Should'nt every one within ntl receive the same services? Well Langley and Bromley is evidence that we dont!!

Sorry for sort of going :notopic:

Seb

scrotnig
01-11-2003, 18:22

Thanks for replying Mark :)It doesn't have a bearing on the charge, it has a bearing on whether I'm able to resolve this for you, as I only have access to billing systems for ex-C&W regions.

If you want to PM me your account details, I will have a look at the matter for you.