PDA

View Full Version : Barbados

Temporal
20-06-2003, 19:46
Who's been to Barbados?

What's the nightlife like?

I ask as at work today myself and 14 colleagues won a 'Top Performers Trip' to an all inclusive resort in Barbados for five nights in September!

Any reccomendations anyone?

Mr_Burns
20-06-2003, 19:48
Originally posted by Temporal

Any reccomendations anyone?

Yes. Take me with you:D

eddie00001
20-06-2003, 19:49
Went to Barbados about 3 years ago, it is fantastic. People there really are friendly. Did some great wreck dives over there too. Night life is really good. Went to this one bar where you paid on the door and all food & drink inside was included in the price.

Really recommend hiring a car so you can get out and about the island. Can drive all the way around in a few hours.

Temporal
20-06-2003, 19:55
Originally posted by Mr_Burns
Yes. Take me with you:D

That's what half my team said!

Originally posted by eddie00001
Went to Barbados about 3 years ago, it is fantastic. People there really are friendly. Did some great wreck dives over there too. Night life is really good. Went to this one bar where you paid on the door and all food & drink inside was included in the price.

Really recommend hiring a car so you can get out and about the island. Can drive all the way around in a few hours.

Excellent! Looks like I'm going to have some fun - was sent to Dubai in November but that was inspecting hotels in 35 degree heat ....in a suit

Just a tiny amount uncomfortable!