PDA

View Full Version : Does my bum look big in this?

Maggy
29-11-2005, 19:44
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4478760.stm

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LemonyBrainAid
29-11-2005, 20:02
I like big butts and I cannot lie

homealone
29-11-2005, 20:03
amazing, really, what with this 'garment', chicken fillets, ceramic nails, false eyelashes, other 'make up', and that is without touching on plastic surgery - a massive industry based on female insecurity about their looks.

I don't know what is worse, (as in sad), a woman who feels herself so inadequate, as to need these 'aids', or the men who are attracted to such a false image.

- and I do appreciate men fool themselves with toupee's, hair dye, etc, as well, and the same applies.

- and I am not against subtly enhancing good features, just blatant pretending to be something you are not (not you Incog ;) )

Graham
29-11-2005, 22:30
<sings>

I was just a skinny lad, never knew no good from bad,
But I knew life before I left my nursery...! :D

nffc
29-11-2005, 22:45

no butt yes butt no butt yes butt...

basa
30-11-2005, 13:12
amazing, really, what with this 'garment', chicken fillets, ceramic nails, false eyelashes, other 'make up', and that is without touching on plastic surgery - a massive industry based on female insecurity about their looks.

I don't know what is worse, (as in sad), a woman who feels herself so inadequate, as to need these 'aids', or the men who are attracted to such a false image.

- and I do appreciate men fool themselves with toupee's, hair dye, etc, as well, and the same applies.

- and I am not against subtly enhancing good features, just blatant pretending to be something you are not (not you Incog ;) )

Absolutely well said :tu:

Personally I prefer the 'before'. :erm:

Maggy
30-11-2005, 13:16
I can catergoticaly state I need no such enhancement to my posterior.Quite the reverse in fact. ;)

However people will just have to accept me the way I am.If they can't then rollocks to them. :p:

budwieser
30-11-2005, 18:54
<sings>

Nice bit of Queen there Graham!:) Not heard that for a long while.:D
Fat Bottomed Girls!:D

Russ
30-11-2005, 18:57

Agreed - give me a nice curvy bum anyday - much better than a skinny flat one.

Slyder
30-11-2005, 19:07

but dont you feel sea sick when your round the back giving it large and watching the water ripple so to speak ?

Graham
30-11-2005, 19:31
<sings>

Nice bit of Queen there Graham!:) Not heard that for a long while.:D
Fat Bottomed Girls!:D

They make the rockin' world go round! ;)

Chimaera
30-11-2005, 19:35

but dont you feel sea sick when your round the back giving it large and watching the water ripple so to speak ?
*ahem* He's only a lickle lad so I doubt it! :blush:

LemonyBrainAid
30-11-2005, 19:46
I was gonna say... :angel:

Chimaera
30-11-2005, 19:50
I understand - you're at the 'looking and not touching' stage! :D

Halcyon
30-11-2005, 20:02
LOL.... lets keep this thread from getting an 18 certifcate shall we :)

Slyder
30-11-2005, 20:05

DoH!

My Bad...... dont worry lad... good things come to those who wait blah blah blah... ;)

nffc
30-11-2005, 22:24

Agreed - give me a nice curvy bum anyday - much better than a skinny flat one.
Yes but as always (like t*ts) there's an optimum size either side of which is just plain wrong.

Slight diversion: did anyone see the snippet on P29 of the Mail where it says wearing dark colours (like black) makes your ar*e look smaller because darker colours make the contours of shapes less apparent to the eye...

Maggy
01-12-2005, 00:38

Agreed - give me a nice curvy bum anyday - much better than a skinny flat one. Yes but as always (like t*ts) there's an optimum size either side of which is just plain wrong.

Slight diversion: did anyone see the snippet on P29 of the Mail where it says wearing dark colours (like black) makes your ar*e look smaller because darker colours make the contours of shapes less apparent to the eye...

The black makes you look slimmer and white makes you look fatter theory?Known that for years...;)