PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 1007

Wicked_and_Crazy
21-11-2005, 13:33
I have one these as a courtesy car at the moment. The washers are empty and i cant work out how to open the bonnet.

No obvious bonnet release catch in either of the footwells, but then again the doors arent normal!

Anyone?

Chris
21-11-2005, 14:10
I have one these as a courtesy car at the moment. The washers are empty and i cant work out how to open the bonnet.

No obvious bonnet release catch in either of the footwells, but then again the doors arent normal!

Anyone?

Driver's manual? :angel:

It might be worth seeing if you can move the Peugeot badge in the radiator, Ford tend to hide a keyhole under there these days, maybe Pug have started doing the same. If so, the standard key should do the trick.

Graham M
21-11-2005, 14:12
Nothing Under the Steering Column?

Wicked_and_Crazy
21-11-2005, 14:14
Driver's manual? :angel:

It might be worth seeing if you can move the Peugeot badge in the radiator, Ford tend to hide a keyhole under there these days, maybe Pug have started doing the same. If so, the standard key should do the trick.

No manual provided other than how to open the and close the doors.

The badge doesnt move either, i tried that earlier.

Wicked_and_Crazy
21-11-2005, 14:23
Nothing Under the Steering Column?

Nope, just looked, mind you i did find the steering rake control

Julian
21-11-2005, 14:29
As it's French have you checked around the left hand side ( passenger )

Graham M
21-11-2005, 14:30
Or on the floor down the right-hand side of the Driver's seat.
Or in the Glove Compartment?

orangebird
21-11-2005, 14:31
Are there any little levers on the right hand side between the drivers seat and the door? Have you found the petrol cap release? It may be near that :shrug:

Saaf_laandon_mo
21-11-2005, 14:36
i'd suggest looking on the left hand side under or inside the passenger glove compartment. the bonnet relase on my VW van is on that side.

Wicked_and_Crazy
21-11-2005, 14:40
There is no petrol release lever (luckily) thats just a flap on the side and a key.

Ive looked in both foot wells in the glove boxes (both of them) ggrrrrr damn thing!!

Im about to tie a bottle to the roof of the car and then i can stand on the brakes every time in need water on the windscreen ;)

Wicked_and_Crazy
21-11-2005, 14:41
Or on the floor down the right-hand side of the Driver's seat.

hmm i must try down the side of the passenger seat

Saaf_laandon_mo
21-11-2005, 14:42
silly question., but have you phoned the dealership?

Wicked_and_Crazy
21-11-2005, 14:47
silly question., but have you phoned the dealership?

good point! yes i have, grrr no answer all the time. SO was jsut trying to find it by other means and google has failed me

Julian
21-11-2005, 15:17
Under the glovebox in the middle. :)

Wicked_and_Crazy
21-11-2005, 17:28
Spot on Julian, thanks.

Strange place to put it, right on the underside of the glove box right in the centre of the glove box too, just where you could easily kick it by accident. I guess thats why it was hidden under the carpet!!