PDA

View Full Version : Free sky plus receiver and 3 months half price sub

rhyang
20-11-2005, 19:15
sky plus is now free Ring 08701 942 094 Quote :- " New Customer Reward"

Free sky+receiver and 3 months half price subscripion

andygrif
21-11-2005, 00:59
Is this an official Sky promotion, as that's not the official Sky phone number?

Graham M
21-11-2005, 01:10
http://www.sky.com/ordersky/home found a similar sounding offer there. Free Installation and Half Price Sky+ Box.

Damnit, its Tempting me loads!

Paul K
21-11-2005, 08:13
Is this an official Sky promotion, as that's not the official Sky phone number?
Someone got it from here, ebay auction (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FREE-SKY-PLUS-SYSTEM-AND-FREE-INSTALLATION-90-DAYS-TV_W0QQitemZ5831256628QQcategoryZ96971QQrdZ1QQcmdZ ViewItem) so I don't know about the number but I know they are doing a lot of offers at the moment.

andygrif
21-11-2005, 12:01
I think the number has been discontinued, it rings, picks up and then goes silent.

It's a shame as I want a Sky + box. I almost signed up in Dixons at the weekend as they're offering £50 in Dixons vouchers when you sign up in-store right now...but the moron who was serving me decided it was more important to have a natter to his pal, on the other side of the store, than to take care of me....so we walked out, tearing up the contract, he'd thrust infront of me, as I walked past him!!

EDIT: Just tried again...working now.

EDIT # 2: Phoned, answered quickly, installed a week Wednesday! Free Sky+ box, free installation and 1/2 price sub for three months. Hurrah!

Thanks to O/P.

Neil
21-11-2005, 13:06
Sounds like Sky are getting ready for HD to me.....

andygrif
21-11-2005, 13:07
Sound likely doesn't it? I'm more than happy to take advantage of their generosity...I don't have an HDTV, so Sky+ is as much as I need right now!

rhyang
23-11-2005, 14:30
why would i make it up??????? check digital spy website http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=304564

andygrif
23-11-2005, 15:20
I don't think anyone was suggesting that you were. It was just a question as to whether this offer was direct from Sky or from another company. Heck, I even repped you for it after I phoned and signed up to say thank you!

rhyang
24-11-2005, 12:29
hi there thanks for the rep yes the offer was direct from sky the people who where sent the offer in the post also received a packet of love heart sweets in packageing from sky asking them to sign up

I don't think anyone was suggesting that you were. It was just a question as to whether this offer was direct from Sky or from another company. Heck, I even repped you for it after I phoned and signed up to say thank you!

andygrif
24-11-2005, 14:42
:LOL: A Pack of lovehearts? That's cute! I'll say one thing for Sky, they do know how to do marketing don't they? NTL could learn a lot from them.

Well, mine is being installed next Wednesday. I will report how it goes.

testcard
03-12-2005, 19:14
Sky+ installed today, up and running in 44 minutes from the knock on door.

Free +box and half price 3 months.

Recording two programmes and my wife watching an earlier one.

Impressed so far

lethargic
27-11-2006, 18:47
I've just phoned the number above and quoted 'New Customer Reward' and bingo being installed on Sunday!!! I hadn't even realised that the date on this post was over a year ago. I had to wait on hold for a good 20 mins but for a free sky+ box it was worth it!

Thanks

Chrysalis
28-11-2006, 08:32
For those who already have sky and want a sky+ box you can haggle for one with the xmas gift offer.

Getting the £75 sky 2 mix for 6 months for my dad. They agreed reluctantly I can get a sky+ box for it for a refferal.

Ian McDonald
29-07-2008, 12:36
Hi there guys!!!

I have just stopped working for sky and this is how you get your FREE sky plus box, You need to go online and start a order online then your get invited to a chat except this and then when the agent talks to you just straight away ask for the FREE sky plus box as a recommend a friend deal or check this out friend.sky.com either way if you do not have a friend they will still give the deal once they call you.
Hope this helps you all. Also you can get the sky HD for just £75 the same way!!!!!

barby81
07-05-2009, 21:24
wanted to get Sky+ for ages but doesn't seem to be free anywhere according to sky.com/packages or skyvoucher.co.uk (www.skyvoucher.co.uk/free-sky-plus-box.htm).

I don't have a HD tele (yet) so theres no point me getting Sky HD although it annoys me that the standard plus box is the same price as HD considering not long ago the box alone was 300 quid! :erm: perhaps I could get a used box off ebay but wouldn't know how to connect it up! :dunce: