PDA

View Full Version : [Merged] Poor Installation & Service - Finally resolved!!!

bloodyntl
03-11-2005, 11:59
HI~
I've just joined ntl package service 8th of oct. The Installation was Supposed to be done at that time. but Installation team just came house(they came my house at 7:30 although appointment was between 12~6)
and they leave soon! with nextday visiting promise. as you know they broke
the promise. after that i called the customer service many times. over 15 times!! so far.all they just said to me was just waitting until my area's installation manager call me back. they didn't gimme a call!! So i call them every day so far. apparently it doesn't work at all!!!!!!
To install ntl. normally it takes more 1 month??? and what am i supposed to do my installation to be done??

Any help appreciated.

MovedGoalPosts
03-11-2005, 12:20
:welcome: to Cable Forum :D

I'm assuming that after the failed install, no one has ever given you a date to get it done, except for the team that failed to reappear the next day. That is pants.

Cable Forum has some senior contacts with ntl. We can raise this with them on your behalf if you like. If you wish to PM some details, that will only be held by CF until we know the issue has been resolved, we will see what can be sorted.

We need:
Account holder name,
Address including postcode
Account No (as on bills), assuming one has been issued
DAYTIME phone number (ntl will want to contact you)
email addy
Full details of what has actually occurred, with dates.

MovedGoalPosts
03-11-2005, 13:11
PM info recieved, and forwarded to Ntl.

Do let us know the result.

bloodyntl
16-11-2005, 20:54
I've joined ntl triple plan last month. i got problem with installation.
finally every problem is resolved. Tv, broadban, telephone, everythins is installed.
It must be gonna take more time to install unless cf didn't help me.
( nevertheless it took up to a month :dozey: )
anyway my advisor, she is so kind and cool!!

thank you so much cf~

Paul
16-11-2005, 20:59
Glad to see you are all sorted. :)

MovedGoalPosts
16-11-2005, 21:11
Glad to see it's all been sorted, even though it did take a while.

It's nice to know CF's contacts can be rather tenacious solving the tricky problems.

Halcyon
16-11-2005, 21:12
Its good to know that everything is working for you. :)
If you have any more problems in the future, you can count on this forum for help.