PDA

View Full Version : Liberating moments

Salu
14-11-2005, 13:08
It's often been said that running naked through a meadow/field of poppies etc etc can be a very liberating experience. Especially in this day of increased stress.

What would make you feel liberated? Keep it clean though.....

For me I think dancing freely on the dance floor would score pretty highly. It's something however that I am utterly terrible at and so self consious that I avoid it. Maybe that is why it appeals to be perhaps be liberating for me?

Ramrod
14-11-2005, 13:18
Standing naked (or at a pinch) topless in the rain:D

Nugget
14-11-2005, 13:23

Watching some pillock run around naked in the rain ;) :D

Wicked_and_Crazy
14-11-2005, 13:26
Watching some pillock run around naked in the rain ;) :D

oohhhh did you just open the closet door ;) . I think you started a self confession there :D

Ramrod
14-11-2005, 13:26
Watching some pillock run around naked in the rain ;) :DActually, I prefer to stand still:D

Wicked_and_Crazy
14-11-2005, 13:27

i assumed you would be liberated if you finally managed to get out @ patience ;)

Nugget
14-11-2005, 13:54
oohhhh did you just open the closet door ;) . I think you started a self confession there :D

Trust me - if Rammy was naked in the rain in this country, there'd be nothing to look at ;)

Ramrod
14-11-2005, 17:50
Trust me - if Rammy was naked in the rain in this country, there'd be nothing to look at ;)I'm still trying to work that one out.......is it an insult?:confused: :mad: :p: :D

Salu
15-11-2005, 11:55
Nobody else care to comment?

liamboyle06
15-11-2005, 12:22
Getting a wad of cash and blowing the lot of it on something that you dont need and will never ever use again - Quite satisfying knowing that your wasted all the money for nothing.

Russ
15-11-2005, 12:27
Being able to shout out loud about my God without any criticism, insults or derogatory comments.

That's not a dig at anyone - I'm sure most other Jesus-freaks would feel the same :)

Paul
15-11-2005, 12:28
Riding on large rollercoasters. :D

Halcyon
15-11-2005, 13:07
Liberating moments ?
Probably dancing the night away to the best progressive house tunes around.

Or... going on a long bike ride or walk in the countryside where its so peaceful and silent.

Jon M
15-11-2005, 13:42
I'm disappointed Nugget didn't lower the tone and mention something like his morning bowel movement as a liberating experience. :erm: :disturbd: So.. I've said it instead.

Russ
15-11-2005, 13:44
I'm disappointed Nugget didn't lower the tone and mention something like his morning bowel movement as a liberating experience. :erm: :disturbd: So.. I've said it instead.

Quick, someone activate the NuggSign*!!!

*NuggSign - like the BatSign Commisioner Gordon used to use to summon Batman only this one displays an image of Ralph Wiggum on to the clouds :D

Salu
15-11-2005, 14:17
Liberating moments ?
Probably dancing the night away to the best progressive house tunes around.

Or... going on a long bike ride or walk in the countryside where its so peaceful and silent.

Now there's a contrast......

greencreeper
16-11-2005, 00:33
A plague upon the world to which only me and a few cute 19 yr olds are immune.

Russ
16-11-2005, 00:49
Well cheers for wishing a plague on me and my family... :erm:

Nugget
16-11-2005, 08:58

Trust me - that's not liberating. That involves the lockdown of the entire west wing of Nug Towers for 5 hours ;)

Having said that, you can't beat a good fifteen minute f@rt in bed in the morning, that changes tone four times, knocks the cat out, makes Mrs Nug get up and make me a cup of tea, and fuels the car for a day :disturbd:

ScaredWebWarrior
16-11-2005, 09:02
What would make you feel liberated?That wonderful walk up to the top of the mountain and then to just stand there and watch the whole world spread out below. WOW!