PDA

View Full Version : ntl customer services/disconnections can go to hell!.

san antonio man
08-11-2005, 17:23
i have been having problems with my broadband connection it has been going slow for ages and ntl said theres nothing wrong with it there end! but my friend who also lives close by has also had similar problems with it running slow.
Anyway i have decided to change supplyers and move to toucan as it is cheaper.
i have been phoneing ntl today to get it disconnected but all it has done is make me wait then cut me off!!!!!!!
then i finally got through to someone in disconnections and they said there is a balance out standing from a few months ago even though it didnt mention this on my bill i thought i was up to date!!!! so i was told i was going to be put through to customer services to sort this out then i would be put back through to disconnections and guess what???...................i got cut off again!!!!!!!!! now i am on hold lets hope i dont get cut off ntl can go to hell i cannot explain how annoyed i am i feel like breaking the phone and slamming my pc out of the window!.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nffc
08-11-2005, 17:32
The team have links with ntl and I'm sure one of them will be along soon :)

Alternatively (or as well as) you could try feedbacking to ntl via the responsetek http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=81

I can't help beyond that but I'm sure someone who can will be along soon :)