PDA

View Full Version : MR02, what is it?

SuBtaFuGe
27-10-2003, 16:53
Hi all, this is my first post to this forum :D Hopefully subsequent posts will be happy posts, and not complaining ones!

I have just registered to get NTL installed (full package : phone, tv, and BB). My install happens this saturday (hopefully!).

my question is regarding my agreement I have in my hands. On it, it mentions MR02 Digital and Telephone. Now I remember going through these forums, or at least some NTL forums where I saw this mentioned, along with MR03. As far as I can recollect, it was to do with the type of network in that area. Could someone here please give me an explanation as to what it is?

Also, I live in the Luton area (LU4). Would my network be analogue or digital? Also, is anyone here in this area, and if so, what is the service like?

Pritch
27-10-2003, 18:11
What it looks like to me (although I'm not really up on the specifics of the billing system in your area) is a charge code and that MR02 merely refers to a certain DTV package.

What you're probably thinking of is MR2 and CR3, which are different software releases of the DTV software.

grum1978
27-10-2003, 19:46
Yes Pritch spot on!!

It is just an internal product code, to be honest I am not sure why they put that on the service agreement :shrug:

you are thinking of CR2/3 though!!

SuBtaFuGe
28-10-2003, 08:46
:) thanks guys, which would explain why a search of that didn't come up with anything :D

Lord Nikon
28-10-2003, 16:50
MR02 = Maintainance Release 02

CR3 I assume is Customer Release 3