PDA

View Full Version : NTL cable - MSN issues?

dunkyb
31-10-2005, 22:16
Hi,

I've been having issues with MSN messenger as of the past couple of days.. seems around this time of day (evening) that it disconnects me and is very very slow.. Re-connecting is impossible. I have asked others and they say it's fine. A lot of people experiencing the problems seem to be on NTL?

Are any of you having MSN related problems recently, and is it an NTL routing problem?

Also browsing in general has been pretty poor recently. I am going through the cosham caches, if this helps? Pings/latency seems fine....

Cheers for any help

~ Duncan

bo0rk
31-10-2005, 22:33
Have been having same probs for the last few nights:(

OrangeBattery
31-10-2005, 22:38
omg its been awful here in London, Ive not been able to get to Hotmail or Messenger for the last 3 days. Its driving me mad, I cant get any of my emails without a fight. :mad:

bo0rk
31-10-2005, 22:40
Im down in brighton, Maybe something to do with the south region? :X

Scopeuk
31-10-2005, 22:43
i personally havent but i have had 2 diferent friends whos msn cnenctions have been dropign at 5 min intervals for last 2 days
and accessing hotmail has taken me alot longer than normal
(nottinghamshire incase anyone cares)

dunkyb
31-10-2005, 22:51
Ahh good, glad I'm not the only one!

Thanks for the replies! :)

McDave
31-10-2005, 22:59
Same problem here. (cheshire)

And because I was skining msn I had to login and out often so it reali frustrated me.

Chris W
31-10-2005, 23:04
There have been quite a few msn problems lately- not ntl related, therefore should be in the Internet Forum, not the Ntl Broadband one.

Hence, this thread is closed, and a link to the most recent msn thread is here:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=37130