PDA

View Full Version : Telewest Internet Packages

jaspo25
30-10-2005, 20:29
Interesting Because they are billing me £35 for the elite service but my bill says Elite 2MB £35.
So I rang customer services who said yes it should be 4MB we will get it sorted. Waited a week rang again its ok you will be upgraded to 10MB soon, when? sometime around January. But if I have a 2MB service that should be £19.99? yes but you should be on 4MB thats why we charge you £35. Thats why I am ringing, I am only getting 2MB. We will sort it out. Waited another week still only 2MB. Rang technical Support. Yes sir your modem is capped at 2MB, thats why you are only gettin 2MB. But I am paying for 4MB. You will have to ring customer services. I already have and they say its down to you. You will be upgraded to 10MB soon sir. Yes but I want the 4MB that I am paying for now.Leave it with us, if it does not go up before the upgrade claim a rebate. I want one now. You cant claim untill the upgrade. When is that? January hopefully.
Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh. What a waist of time. I have been a broadband customer for 6 years with tetlwest and this is the service that you get. Buy the way still only getting 2MB:td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

v0id
31-10-2005, 17:25
evenfaster-faq.brion.me.uk/ (http://evenfaster-faq.brion.me.uk/)