PDA

View Full Version : Lost Scart Socket

MadGamer
23-10-2005, 22:20
Ok, i seemed to have misplaced my Scart socket (the one that the red, white and yellow cable plugs into) and then into the back of the TV, but for the life of me cant remember where i put the god damm thing, so i thought i would try and find a replacement. Ive tried Ebay, the playstation shop (online) and cant seem to find one anywhere.

Chris W
23-10-2005, 22:25
Maplins?

IIRC they are standard adpators so you don't need a playstation specific one.

atlantis
23-10-2005, 23:02
Ok, i seemed to have misplaced my Scart socket (the one that the red, white and yellow cable plugs into) and then into the back of the TV, but for the life of me cant remember where i put the god damm thing, so i thought i would try and find a replacement. Ive tried Ebay, the playstation shop (online) and cant seem to find one anywhere.

PM me mate, got spare one in front of me, yours for free:)

Angua
23-10-2005, 23:08

:erm: How do you lose a socket? :shrug:

:p: A lead I could understand (especially in this house) :D

MadGamer
23-10-2005, 23:10
Maplins?

IIRC they are standard adpators so you don't need a playstation specific one.

Oh i didnt relealise, i will go down to Tesco's tommorow then :D

atlantis
23-10-2005, 23:41

OK, so you don't want the free one I offered?:(

MadGamer
23-10-2005, 23:46

OK, so you don't want the free one I offered?:( No thank you, but very kind of you to offer. :)

atlantis
23-10-2005, 23:49
No thank you, but very kind of you to offer. :)

That's OK, it will be here anytime you may need it:tu: