PDA

View Full Version : Poor Service

bacardi
21-10-2005, 20:01
I have had problems with ntl since the first day they tried to install it. It took them 4 attempts to install it. They then sent me the wrong amount on my bill for 8 months and now i have no service since the 19th and they tell me they are not coming until the 25th. i spoke with customer services and had to request that they stop shouting at me, i then spoke the accounts department because i am so fed up and wanted to cancell my account, they said that they would look into the problem and get me some dail up accounts details so i could at least use the internet, and ring me back in ten minutes. Guess what some 9hrs later they still have not rung. anyone else have so many problems with ntl

just for your info this is what i get from my modem

Downstream Receive Power Level : N/ADownstream SNR : N/AUpstream Transmit Power Level : N/A

Chris W
21-10-2005, 20:11
bacardi- PM me some details (account number, name, contact number) and i will see if we can work with ntl to get this sorted for you :)

arcamalpha2004
22-10-2005, 16:14
Well I guess after four attempts they should have got it right but obviously not :shrug:

I do'nt know the criteria NTL have when they interview people for positons in customer service, but I would think that the ability to keep a level head to be an important one, anyone who can't keep a level head, ie not shout at customers should be demoted to opening the mail, or better for all concerned sacked.
The promised call back, yes this is used when the cs member has no idea what to do once all other avanues have closed, I have yet to know anyone, myself included, who has had a call back from this rat bag of a company.

Hopefully your issue will be sorted.

bacardi
25-10-2005, 08:46
Guess what it broke again, and no enginneer till Saturday.

arcamalpha2004
30-10-2005, 23:32
To the person who doesnt have the balls to say it to my face, I am not " slagging off " ntl staff, I am merely commenting or giving my opinion on other people's experiences, I will tell you what though, if the job is so " high pressured " I do have an idea, get out and look elsewhere for work, quite easy really.;)

Guess what it broke again, and no enginneer till Saturday.

Get onto your local cab centre buddy, thats your only path as I see things seeing ntl cannot keep promises.