PDA

View Full Version : just bought fifa 2004

sniper
24-10-2003, 15:09
will let u know what its like in a bit, going to try it out now.

smicer07
24-10-2003, 15:45
You tryin online play?

sniper
24-10-2003, 18:08
You tryin online play?
will be tonight, getting practice at the mo, the game has definatly changed guys (ITS HARDER TO SCORE).

Gameplay for me: 8/10

stats are only from an hours play.

Oh looks like we can use headset to talk online. :)

HornetUK
24-10-2003, 18:09
Wheres the cheapest BB adaptor, saw the game for £29 in Asda, but with an adaptor its expensive for a game of online footy. Really need to know what its like online...please anyone!

spretz
24-10-2003, 19:29
Online doesn't seem to be working at the moment, apparently EA are having server problems.

Guess it will have to be lots of offline practice for now.

HornetUK
01-11-2003, 08:25
Online doesn't seem to be working at the moment, apparently EA are having server problems.

Guess it will have to be lots of offline practice for now.

Does it work online yet?

spretz
01-11-2003, 08:55
Does it work online yet?

I'm still having problems, managing to get a few games online but it's still hit and miss. EA say it's because you don't have a public IP address which is rubbish as I have public one and it still doesn't work.

gazzae
12-11-2003, 11:39
I brought FIFA 2004, first time I've brought a FIFA title.
Have to admit I am disappointed. Its mostly the little things too. You may think its nit-picking, but I think its the little things that make the game.

Most teams only have two kits, I have to unlock something to get the third kits apparently.

Also, I beat Wolves 3 - nil, the Wolves keeper, after his team has been beaten runs off the pitch jumping up and down celebrating cause he's won man of the match.

I also played a two legged match I won the first game 2-0 and lost the second 1-0. After the second game the team who had been knocked out of the tournament were congratulation each other and celebrating, while my team who were though to the next round were walking off as if they were out of the tournament.

The commentary? Well I was awarded a penalty, I took it and scored, what does Motson say "He's curled it over the wall and past the keeper". WTF?

Finally, if they are going to have a career mode with European tournaments then at least they should read the rules of the tournaments!
THis was my champions league group..

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man Utd
AC Milan

sniper
14-11-2003, 02:13
I brought FIFA 2004, first time I've brought a FIFA title.
Have to admit I am disappointed. Its mostly the little things too. You may think its nit-picking, but I think its the little things that make the game.

Most teams only have two kits, I have to unlock something to get the third kits apparently.

Also, I beat Wolves 3 - nil, the Wolves keeper, after his team has been beaten runs off the pitch jumping up and down celebrating cause he's won man of the match.

I also played a two legged match I won the first game 2-0 and lost the second 1-0. After the second game the team who had been knocked out of the tournament were congratulation each other and celebrating, while my team who were though to the next round were walking off as if they were out of the tournament.

The commentary? Well I was awarded a penalty, I took it and scored, what does Motson say "He's curled it over the wall and past the keeper". WTF?

Finally, if they are going to have a career mode with European tournaments then at least they should read the rules of the tournaments!
THis was my champions league group..

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man Utd
AC Milan

thats bad m8, not seen it myself yet though but would love to see it 4 a laugh

spretz
14-11-2003, 12:24
Is anyone playing it online yet ? it seems to be working better now as EA must have changed something for the US launch.

Most my games so far have been draws, but have had a few good matches especially when the other person is using comms, as it adds an extra dimension to the game.

gazzae
18-11-2003, 14:49
Just incase anyone is interested. In order to get the third kits, you have to beat evey team in a specific league. An easy way to do this is to select them for free practise, score a goal against them then quit. This gives you the win. Do this for all the teams in the league and you have the third kit. Just remember to save your profile.