PDA

View Full Version : Women Over 30

Orior
17-10-2005, 09:29
This is for all you girls 30 years and over.... and for those who are turning 30, and for those who are scared of moving into their 30's...AND for guys who are scared of girls over 30!!!!... It was written by Andy Rooney from CBS 60 Minutes. Andy Rooney says:As I grow in age, I value women who are over 30 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's usually something more interesting.
A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 30 give a damn what you might think about her or what she's doing.
Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.
Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will often ignore even her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women. Women over 30 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends because she knows her friends won't betray her.
Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 30. They always know.
A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women.
Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you right off if You are a jerk if you are acting like one! You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed hot woman of 30+, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year-old waitress.
Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Okay, discuss.

me283
17-10-2005, 09:35
I fully agree. Nothing there that I would disagree with. I would also add, that younger women (under 25) will often disagree just to prove a point, or just to prove their independence, even when they don't disagree!

One exception - my other half. She is 26... but she is also unique!

orangebird
17-10-2005, 10:15
I might print that off and put it in a frame. :D

Salu
17-10-2005, 10:22

...you being 21 of course ;)

lippy
17-10-2005, 10:24

...and get a guy to put it on the wall. :)

orangebird
17-10-2005, 10:26
...you being 21 of course ;)

Ahem yes, of course...

No. I'm 30. And I wouldn't go back to be 21 for all the tea in China!

:Yikes: Tis true I didn't own a hammer til about a year ago. :erm: But I am kinda self sufficient. I can do all that stuff now. But my other does most of the cooking, which is nice :D

jrhnewark
17-10-2005, 14:24
Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.That's just a lie. In fact, I'm wasting my time sitting here now when I could go and get some fresh meat - while I still can. Juicy, succulent fresh meat. :p: :D

orangebird
17-10-2005, 14:31
That's just a lie. In fact, I'm wasting my time sitting here now when I could go and get some fresh meat - while I still can. Juicy, succulent fresh meat. :p: :D

Well, if 'fresh meat' is your chosen phrase for the opposite sex, I doubt very much you'd know what a real women was if she slapped you on the ****... :erm:

jonbr
17-10-2005, 14:32
That's just a lie. In fact, I'm wasting my time sitting here now when I could go and get some fresh meat - while I still can. Juicy, succulent fresh meat. :p: :D

Don't be silly, ladies over 30 are much more sexy than those below 30. Especially those under 30 that like to wear belts rather than a good length skirt that only hints at what lies below ;)

Maggy
17-10-2005, 14:34

I read that as pin a guy to the wall. :D

Sorry!

Mind I did think of it as pinning out as in displaying butterflies ;)

jrhnewark
17-10-2005, 14:38
Well, if 'fresh meat' is your chosen phrase for the opposite sex, I doubt very much you'd know what a real women was if she slapped you on the ****... :erm:Come on, remove the humour bypass. :)

Actually, that sounds mean. :erm: I was only joking. :angel:

lippy
17-10-2005, 15:39
Fresh meat, that's a terrible thing to say!

Although womens boobs can be classified by age;

20's Strawberrys, sweet and firm.
30's Peaches, soft and succulent.
40's Pears, bruised but still looks good.
50's Onions, peel back layers of skin then you cry.

....ouch, who threw that!

jrhnewark
17-10-2005, 15:49
Fresh meat, that's a terrible thing to say!

Although womens boobs can be classified by age;

20's Strawberrys, sweet and firm.
30's Peaches, soft and succulent.
40's Pears, bruised but still looks good.
50's Onions, peel back layers of skin then you cry.

....ouch, who threw that!See - fresh meat. :p: :D

marky
17-10-2005, 15:58
Personaly i prefer ripe fruit rather than green, and my wine mature not young and tarty;)

punky
17-10-2005, 17:54
AND for guys who are scared of girls over 30!!!!...

All girls scare me :erm:

That article is largely true, although a bit OTT. My girlfriend is older than me by an unusual (though not unheard of) margin, and I am more than happy with her. I thoroughly reccommend it. There is such a difference between my girl, and what my friends usually date, around my age. I say unusual, the best kept secret in dating seems to be spreading, lots of younger men have older women.

I don't think i'd ever date a girl younger than myself, or even around my age group. They are just too immature. Women are supposed to mature quicker than boys, but i've not seen the evidence myself. My aunt commented on this the other day. She met my girl and was so impressed she could have a reasonable conversation with her. She told me that conversations with my cousins' girlfriends tend to lead to 1 word replies with silly giggles in between.

The maturity, the confidence, and just stature in older women is fantastic. They even pay for things now and again, which seems to be a bit of a novelty around my own age group.

Before any anyone aged 25 or less jumps down my throat, yes, there are exceptions, as there are to every rule, but they are very very rare, in my experience.

Chimaera
17-10-2005, 18:02
I'd go along with all the comments in post # 1 - (being over a 'certain age' ;) ) - but what are 'wrinkles'? :shrug: :D

Maggy
17-10-2005, 19:47
There is such a difference between my girl, and what my friends usually date, around my age. I say unusual, the best kept secret in dating seems to be spreading, lots of younger men have older women.

Hmm!I seem to be missing out somewhere. :erm:

Anyway I have a firm opinion that middle aged women are invisible...I get ignored everywhere I go.At the bar..at the shop counter...in the street ...in the classroom/staffroom.The only place anyone listens to me is on the phone or online. :(

hey is anyone there?

Russ
17-10-2005, 19:52
Anyone else think this is a little unfair on women in their 20s?

Chimaera
17-10-2005, 20:08
Not really - they will be women in ther 40's soon enough! :p:

jrhnewark
17-10-2005, 21:36
Anyway I have a firm opinion that middle aged women are invisible...I get ignored everywhere I go.At the bar..at the shop counter...in the street ...in the classroom/staffroom.Ooh, you're a teacher? You have my sympathies, unless you teach at an all girls' school. :erm: :shocked:

handyman
17-10-2005, 22:35
Having tried both they both have their plus points :-)

luftys
17-10-2005, 22:47
give me a lady in her late 40s any time :D she makes me feel like a teenager again:disturbd:

Pia
17-10-2005, 23:08
Maybe, but then maybe not, i think there has been times when i have lived up to what post #1 says women in their 20's do or don't do!

Then again, everyone is different, but i must admit, sometimes i feel like i've got a long way to go before i 'know who i am' enough to be confident and self assured! :D

But then i've only been 'in my 20's' for about 5 months :D:D

Maggy
18-10-2005, 13:03

Anything that reduces people to a grouping can be unfair..male,female,age,colour,religion and hair loss. ;)

Nugget
18-10-2005, 13:07
Anything that reduces people to a grouping can be unfair..male,female,age,colour,religion and hair loss. ;)

Hair loss? No-one here's lost their hair - it's all collected on their pillows ;)

Isn't that right Russ :p:

Nemesis
18-10-2005, 13:11

Hair loss? No-one here's lost their hair - it's all collected on their pillows ;)

Isn't that right Russ :p:

*cough* Hipocrite *cough* ;)

Nugget
18-10-2005, 13:14

:angel:Anyway, who are you calling a hippo :p:

Nemesis
18-10-2005, 13:15
:angel:

:rofl: :rofl: That'll be the day ...... ;)

Nugget
18-10-2005, 13:18
:rofl: :rofl: That'll be the day ...... ;)

I was talking about Coggy - I've always thought she's an angel :)

Maggy
18-10-2005, 13:48

Surely that's Hypocrite? ;)

Nugget
18-10-2005, 13:50
Surely that's Hypocrite? ;)

And that's why I think you're an angel :D

Maggy
18-10-2005, 13:50
:angel:Anyway, who are you calling a hippo :p:

Possibly the correct comment might be lippy rather than hippo. ;)

lippy
18-10-2005, 14:09
Possibly the correct comment might be lippy rather than hippo. ;)

Aye,what have i done? :(

Maggy
18-10-2005, 14:12
Aye,what have i done? :(

Apparently chosen the wrong nickname... :D

Nugget
18-10-2005, 14:16
Boy, was that bad timing :D