PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday mrjed

Atomic22
23-10-2003, 18:52
happy birthday mrjed whoever you are.......have a post and give us a wave:wavey:

kink
23-10-2003, 19:32
Even though Mrjed has never posted..... and since i seem to have started off this Happy Birthday thread thing a while back... i think :erm: I'm saying....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! too :D

And as an aside to Atomic..... am i the only person that believes that the Troy Tempest puppet was modelled on James Garner? :spin: I've always thought that since i was a little girl.... and it wasn't because his acting is as wooden as Troy's ;)
Oh and your sound file is bugging the hell out of me :grind: had to spend all my school life having it sung to me (yup, my real name IS involved) and now i get a pm from a friend on here to point it out to me :erm:
Thanks for bringing it all back to me.... damn you!! :D

Atomic22
24-10-2003, 19:11
And as an aside to Atomic..... am i the only person that believes that the Troy Tempest puppet was modelled on James Garner? :spin: I've always thought that since i was a little girl.... and it wasn't because his acting is as wooden as Troy's ;)
Oh and your sound file is bugging the hell out of me :grind: had to spend all my school life having it sung to me (yup, my real name IS involved) and now i get a pm from a friend on here to point it out to me :erm:
Thanks for bringing it all back to me.... damn you!! :D

hehehe yes the andersons actually modelled Troy on james garner....
kink your real name is aquamarina????? ;)
glad you liked the soundfile....i have loads of supermarionation stuff ;)
anything can happen in the next half hour.........