PDA

View Full Version : Ntl messing me about they aint turned up 3 times now, ive lost 3 days of work thanks

rhyang
06-10-2005, 14:41
Over the last month ive signed up for ntl boradband over 3 times:shocked: on there website ive tolk time of work 3 times for it and they never turned up ive then spoke to customer services how aint got a clue:confused: who say they got no trace of it beening booked even though i have the customer ref number that web site gives me:confused: , and it even says on the web site some one will contact me via telephone to confirm the order but know one ever has:mad: so now today i rebooked it via there web site that has given me a installation date of 20/10/05 by the time this install date comes it will be over 5 weeks since ive first placed the order:Yikes: , I think this is a terrible way to treat customers or is ntl aways like it if nothing gets sorted soon im going back to AOL broadband:tu: , i hope so one can help becuse i do want the service but i dont fancy waiting another 2 weeks and take time off for know one to turn up again:mad:

Roy MM
06-10-2005, 14:48
:welcome: to cable forum.

I expect one of the team to contact you and escalate this for you. :tu:

rhyang
06-10-2005, 14:50
hi there roy:) how are you, i want to try and get this sorted soon as i tolk the £9.99 broadband offer and the offer ends in two days:disturbd: :welcome: to cable forum.

I expect one of the team to contact you and escalate this for you. :tu:

Nugget
06-10-2005, 14:50
But in the meantime, just count yourself lucky that you haven't been paying for the service ;)

:welcome: by the way :)

quadplay
06-10-2005, 15:02
Hi rhyang

Can I ask what area of the country you're in?

rhyang
06-10-2005, 15:29
south walesHi rhyang

Can I ask what area of the country you're in?

also the thing is it wont take them two min to install my patner says as there is a gray ntl box on the wall outside next to the patio door and there is a white ntl point on the wall next to the computer from the old tenants so it would not take 2 min to install it?

quadplay
06-10-2005, 15:35
The website isn't the best way of arranging an install, unfortunately, as it doesn't interface with the back-end systems. Your best bet is to call Sales on 0800 183 1234. They can arrange the install date with you over the phone.

MovedGoalPosts
06-10-2005, 15:36
Hi rhyang, and :welcome: to Cable Forum :D

If you care to send me a Private Message, the Mick & Simon of the Cable Forum Team have developed links with senior ntl management that can get this looked into for you.

Please include:
full name
your full address with postcode,
phone numbers & email addy etc so you can be contacted by ntl
the web job numbers you have
descriptions of what has happened.

rhyang
07-10-2005, 18:06
My partner just got off the phone to The nice lady at ntl:angel: who phoned us and has sorted this out for us:) and she has given us credit off our new ntl account aswell:cool: , Thanks and thanks to all the people on the forum who helped us get this sorted thanks, and i look forward to my broadband being installed:dunce: ,

Jules
07-10-2005, 18:49
Are the team good here or what :tu:

MovedGoalPosts
07-10-2005, 21:11
Nice to see our escalation system gets results. Do let us know how the installation goes :)

rhyang
24-10-2005, 23:20
Just to let you all know the install went fine the fitter was only here 5 min as by husband made the job easy for him as he run the coax cable ready to the gray cable tel box outside ready so fitter had a easy job for once and he was amazed at my husbands 1.8 channel master satellite dish outside, any way thats to everyone for helping get our install sorted