PDA

View Full Version : when will they install my brothers ntl BB

mob227
27-09-2005, 18:23
when will they install my brothers ntl BB, my little brother has order ntl broadband via the ntl web site at my house on sunday, it then said on the website they would come and install it friday PM and he would receive a confimation phone call, but he has not he received any phone call, so today he phoned ntl to see if a engineer is comeing on friday but they just messed him around putting him on hold a sending his call from one deptment to another after being on hold and messed about for nearly 2 hours he had no choice but to hang up, all he wanted is for them to confirm the install date surely that aint to hard, as he dont want to stay home all day for no one to turn up is there any one who can help thanks

Mick
27-09-2005, 18:43
Hi mob227,

If you would like to send me some details via Private message, I will forward this on to our ntl contact to resolve. To send me a private message click on my name on this post and a drop down menu should appear, select the option to send me a private message. Thanks. :)

mob227
28-09-2005, 14:28
thanks mick, il let you all know how the install goes

mob227
30-09-2005, 21:33
they installed it but didnt do a good job first of all the enginner had a atitude problem second the gray box on the wall outside they didnt screw it to the wall properly so it all lose every & didnt tack the cable very well outside to and inside the house the white box on the wall with the isolator inside they did screw that to the wall very good aswell next they tacked the cable to the floor on the floor boards right under the door where any one can trip over in and they also woar muddy boot through the house

Mick
01-10-2005, 16:11
I've passed on your feedback back to our ntl contacts mob227.

mob227
01-10-2005, 19:34
just looked back on my post i made a few spelling errors so here it is again, thanks micky for passing the comments on and helping out,

They installed it but didnt do a good job first of all the enginner had a atitude problem second the gray box on the wall outside they did not screw it to the wall properly so its all loose and they didnt tack the cable very well the outside wall. And inside the house the white box on the wall with the isolator inside they did not screw that to the wall very good aswell next they tacked the cable to the floor on the floor boards right under the door where any one can trip over in and they also made muddy boot foot prints through the house